• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Still not been charged or dispatched yet, but I’m in Nottingham and I think Amazon have a large fulfilment centre not far from me and things usually charge later in the day for me.

Just want to know I’m getting one.

Associate
DEVELOPMENTS!!

Very have updated their website to say "It's with our Courier" with the sub-text: You item(s) have arrived with our delivery partner... and it still has tomorrows date.

Please god!

Soldato
Interesting, I noticed I got despatch confirmation from Very for the X 2 days before it was due but got nothing for PS yet despite it still saying it's expected tomorrow. Not that it matters either way.

Edit: Oh I checked it's been despatched, just not updated and it's a the depot

Associate
I had an email 2 days ago from Currys to say it mine had been delayed, which I was then subsequently told was an error and to ignore it. My order went from received to confirmed yesterday, but still no dispatch email or any tracking info on the DPD app. Beginning to think it might actually be delayed :(

Associate
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Last week with the xbox launch we didn't get shipping confirmation till launch day. In fact on my account launch morning, it still said processing till around 9ish. Then changed to shipped with a tracking link. I had to click on view order to see the tracking number. I've got my Ps5 coming from shopto.
My shopto order last week was a confirmed day kne release for the series s and it never arrived until Monday so I'm quite worried about getting the ps5 tomorro

Soldato
Very have shipped mine, I was worried about it because I hadn't seen a payment to them.. then remembered they took payment almost 2 months ago.
so I'm £500 richer than I thought I was, which is nice

Back
Top Bottom