• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I was extremely fast to order. I'm convincing myself, the longer Amazon leave it to ship and process it, the closer to the back of the van it will be, and the earlier I will get it the next day. (last on first off)

That's what I keep telling myself anyway :D

I like this way of thinking. Yes, that must be why they haven't processed my order yet! :p

Associate
I have my PS5 arriving tomorrow from Amazon, money taken and says despatched today.

I think im going to sell it at cost to someone though locally, i have recently just spent 3k on a new PC which i game on so can't justify a PS5. I was lucky enough to get a 3090 on release so hopefully i can make someones day that has been unlucky and not able to pre-order!

Associate
I was extremely fast to order. I'm convincing myself, the longer Amazon leave it to ship and process it, the closer to the back of the van it will be, and the earlier I will get it the next day. (last on first off)

well i hope you are right because ive still had nothing from them and i must have been one of the first people to get in a order. now i am worried......

Associate

Good thinking - think I'll adopt that for myself too!

Soldato
well i hope you are right because ive still had nothing from them and i must have been one of the first people to get in a order. now i am worried......

Relax. Worry in the morning if it didn't dispatch over night. I've had orders dispatch at 7am and still arrive the same day. 99% of my Amazon orders dispatch overnight and arrive the next day. (I'm a Prime member btw)

Soldato
My Amazon order is dispatched! The payment went out a few hours ago and then about two hours ago the website said dispatched, but no email. I received the email 30 mins ago.

Back
Top Bottom