• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm lucky that my local Yodel and Hermes drivers seem pretty good. Never really had any problems with them. Except one time they said they couldn't reach my front door, I live on a residential road in a city, not downtown Baghdad.

Associate
It's the same as the dog turd on the pavement metaphor. Just because you see the turd on the pavement doesn't mean you have to jump up and down in it and complain - just walk past it and grumble to yourself if you're no happy.

Soldato
I'm glad ShopTo are better organised this time - my DPD tracking number is showing up. As others here mentioned, they didn't send any tracking info out until launch day for the Xbox. Mine did arrive on launch day, but there was no communications before and the tracking number only appeared on launch day too.

Soldato
Still nothing from Game on Amazon for me. Confident Amazon will be OK but Game don't fill me with confidence, it's changed magically from RM 24 to RM 48 and they still haven't even put a pending on my card.

Thats fine if they ship a day early, maybe they will do that. Arguably thats better, as there will be strain on the pickup operations the night before release day as amazon discovered, amazon tried to send everyone's next day delivery all on the same night for xbox series, and couldnt handle it, whilst the retailers who dispatched earlier with 48-72 hour deliveries handled it better.

Soldato
Just realised I've got no games ordered for tomorrow. What's everyone gone for? Don't fancy paying full whack for assassins creed as they always seem to hit the discounts hard.

Associate
Just realised I've got no games ordered for tomorrow. What's everyone gone for? Don't fancy paying full whack for assassins creed as they always seem to hit the discounts hard.

I've got Demon's Souls, Spider-Man Miles Morales, and AC Valhalla. Probably going to fire Demon's Souls up first tonight once I get it set up.

I've got a couple of voucher codes for GAME and thinking about going for DIRT 5.

Soldato
Got Demon's Souls, Miles + Remaster and AC: Valhalla sitting here waiting for tomorrow. A think I will try the Playroom first while I patch and download the Spider-Man Remaster.

Back
Top Bottom