• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Ampere RTX 3090 Owners Thread

Soldato
Same the gamingpro looks awful with the Green lighting at the front, it doesn't do it justice at all but when you have it in your hand its really well built. It's still a cheaper plastic shroud but nice to see the backplate is metal, adjust the RGB to suit the theme and it looks decent.

The gaming pro doesn't look awful to me out of the AIB cards, again another one from Palit with really good components on it this time, if you read their site and what they added this time round to the boards. If that was up at time and available I would have grabbed one of them too. I was that desperate at one point I even ordered the MSI Trio knowing it's board was nothing special and really didn't want to support MSI after their games scalping their own cards and the drama with the plastic backplate that breaks even before you get the card, but thank god it wasn't in stock and got a refund.

Soldato
The gaming pro doesn't look awful to me out of the AIB cards, again another one from Palit with really good components on it this time, if you read their site and what they added this time round to the boards. If that was up at time and available I would have grabbed one of them too. I was that desperate at one point I even ordered the MSI Trio knowing it's board was nothing special and really didn't want to support MSI after their games scalping their own cards and the drama with the plastic backplate that breaks even before you get the card, but thank god it wasn't in stock and got a refund.
Haha! I was about to mention the plastic backplate after the guy in the other thread and countless others who have had this issue. I'm also happy to report that theres no coil whine with this puppy either, just purs away nicely and a decent overclock setting.

Could have jumped on a 3090 FE today but the only reason why i wanted was because of EK's new waterblock that looks really good imo. I honestly don't think im gonna get a better card at this price range for under £1600 that clocks this good.

Soldato

I only clicked on the video for the pretty lady :D

Soldato
Associate
Looks like I'll be getting 3090. Is FE the pick of the bunch or is there a decent alternative? Dont fancy paying an extra 200 quid to the scalers and chance of getting on drop is slim. Card will go under water straight away.

Back
Top Bottom