AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
Sweey when did you place your order? I'm still trying to find out where I am in the que? Have posted a web note asking, but no reply yet.

Launch day, 14:07. I faffed around in the checkout for 2-3 minutes (clearly out of practice) so did myself no favours!

Had my first queue position the day after I placed the order and the updated position a day or two ago.

EDIT: Updated queue position was given yesterday. Seems all days are merging into one lately!

Associate
Just in reference to my posts by the way, I'm not in the queue here. I'm in the queue elsewhere; specifically at the place that says they had 40 5900X arrive last week hence my original post about my movement in that queue and the assumption it was those 40 plus some cancellations that caused my move.

Don't want anyone getting confused and it compounding their frustration.

Associate
Update from the blog is below folks,

"AMD has told us stock should improve towards the end of November and into December."
That’s a joke not an update!
What that even means? Are they still receiving in the days, weeks to come and the bulk comes next month or everything comes next month?

Associate
Update from the blog is below folks,

"AMD has told us stock should improve towards the end of November and into December."
That’s a joke not an update!

Even if stock levels are improving into December it would be nice to get a more specific uodate so we can gauge when we're likely to see our order based on our queue position.

Associate
Hey Guys i just saw this on teh Blog.

"18th of November 2020:
AMD has told us stock should improve towards the end of November and into December."

This isn't exactly an update OC.
Tell us when the shipment after this is arriving. Tell us if current order is still on track.
Jeez it aint hard to get right.

Back
Top Bottom