• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The thread which sometimes talks about RDNA2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Looks good performance wise. AMD finally competing again. I’m eagerly waiting to see how nvidia react. I can see a lot of cancelled orders.

10gb vs 16gb, is going to be a big one for people looking to upgrade, considering it performs pretty close Raytracing wise to the 3080, and costs the same.

I mean the 3070 with 8gb is practically dead now lol.

Soldato
Well the closest I got was add to basket then it told me cant add to basket. Saphire was £599.99 on compeditor.. ocuk is charging £679.99 Power color was £619.99 compeditor.. ocuk £679.99 :eek:

Caporegime
What a joke... my local store had a counter of 20 stock for MSI 6800XT's which was going down steadily down to 10 and yet there was no clickable button to buy anything. The store is currently being review bombed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom