• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Soldato
card sold out on a competitor site within 5min. when i managed to get on the site @ 14:03 there were still 5 variants available. then added a 6800 into basket and became unavailable and gone back to main page, none was available at 14:05

Associate
All the people crying about the OCUK's competitors did you actually check or you just like to moan ? I went through some of them. ONE had them listed at 14:25 but no price and no way to buy, 3-4 didn't even have them listed. Most of them's sites ALSO crashed and didn't want to load for a while ... It's the same everywhere calm your ****

Associate
I saw them available 2 times, refreshing took them to pre-order available late november again, then a few tries later it was available again. Decided against it as it was a lot more expensive here than on other sites. But if they are out of stock, then there were enough (and more) people willing to pay the extra cost.

If a company can charge more and people want to pay it, you can't blame them. You decide what something is worth, they could put them up for £1,000 each and people would buy them, others think the RRP isn't good value for them, each to their own.

Last edited:
Associate
B
Been nothing there since 2pm Gibbo, also bit rubbish refreshing the AMD GPU page didn't show till them links were posted..... Then out of stock, bit unfair tbh Been trying to get a card from you guys since the 17th September. Why were the cards not showing under the AMD GPU product pages?

Associate
I 'bought' a 6800 one (which was listed as pre-order, but as I understand they are not taking pre-orders). Not happy with the £80 mark-up, but been waiting for a GPU since May/June. Now to wait for the email of 'shipped' or 'cancelled' depending if I made it on time or not.

Back
Top Bottom