• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
B

Been nothing there since 2pm Gibbo, also bit rubbish refreshing the AMD GPU page didn't show till them links were posted..... Then out of stock, bit unfair tbh Been trying to get a card from you guys since the 17th September. Why were the cards not showing under the AMD GPU product pages?
They did show in the AMD when they were available and when Gibbo posted them here, all at the same time.

Soldato
I don't even know how anyone managed to buy one. Website was all but totally dead for me, competitors crashed as well, and by the time any page did load everything was sold out anyhow.

Soldato
Well I did have it in my basket and got to the pay page.... then I couldn't bring myself to actually pay the additional OCUK extortion-fee... I'm used to OC prices being a "little" higher, and I happily pay it because the service here is notably better than most.... but £80 is ..... insulting.

Care for an explanation @Gibbo ?

Associate
My order seemed to go through. I had to reload the payment page a few times as I couldn't see the "I accept the terms and conditions" box.

Soldato
Cant actually check out my order because my account is temporarily locked....why do i get this every time i try to log in to my OCUK account

Caporegime
Well I did have it in my basket and got to the pay page.... then I couldn't bring myself to actually pay the additional OCUK extortion-fee... I'm used to OC prices being a "little" higher, and I happily pay it because the service here is notably better than most.... but £80 is ..... insulting.

Care for an explanation @Gibbo ?

Popcorn time...

Associate
£79 more than the competition. You should be ashamed.
Well said, could understand if they had been looking after people. Utter joke and words that would get censored. Honestly had a fairly low opinion before this launch but jesus wow!

Cards not on the product page but hidden, no chance to find them due to site falling over, cards £80 over priced because overscalpers.

Soldato
what a joke, when to get one website crashed
then crashed during payment
then tryed again then failed payment

then logged out and logged back in and tried again this time said limited avalibility only 1 per customer so cause i got a failed payment it classed this as 1 card so i couldnt try again

someone is playing a huge joke on people, what a complete mess.

Back
Top Bottom