• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
have i got this right? they went live but in a hidden section on the site so only select people could even see them?? if thats true then thats DISGRACEFUL!!

Associate
Guys a lot of reports are coming that there will be a lot better stock for PArtner Custom cards next week and then going forwards, i wouldnt worry, try again next week for a Sapphire Nitro or a Red Devil or something, should be a better chance of grabbing one of those.

Associate
Well, I've put in my order... didn't go through til '44 this time though, even worse than the Ryzen launch :(
I didn't mind so much overpaying for the Ryzen because OCUK came through for me when no-one else could, will be the same with the Radeon if they manage to get it out... if not I'll cancel and order it somewhere cheaper though.

Associate
At least my PS5 is on track for delivery tomorrow. No GPU since mid August I may as well wait until 2021 now and for the market to normalise. Getting through to actually buy anything anywhere without A) web errors B) slooow sites when they actually load C) terrible gouging - especially from OCUK D) a headache of an experience, has been nigh on impossible to avoid.

Associate
They had Anti DDOS, Anti Bot protections and increased their server load. What do you want? You cannot sell 200 cards to 8000 people, however angry you get.
Would love to have even seen the cards listed before they sold out, IDK put them in the right place to sell them?

Soldato
Apparently I managed to grab a 6800XT from OCUK. Order placed at 14:41, confirmation email at 14:51. Account now stating Order received - not yet shipped.

Nice one. Potentially have a second one via another store where I had to email them, but they have not phoned me back yet so.

Associate
Yep. None ocuk forum members and bots had a whole 30 minutes to empty stocks before forum members got offered the cards at £80 markup and pre-order..............

Gibbo actually posted in the forums before they went live way before 2 saying they were extremely limited so what else can you ask the guy to do? - give him a break

He tried to keep folk informed- instead of throwing the dummy out of the pram why doesn't everyone think that 200 cards for 8000 folk was never going to make everyone happy

If you lot need someone to take you to the AMD Category to find cards (and need a link posted) & cannot work your way around a website for products then you have more issues than trying to get a card

maybe try to grab the European Computer driving licence if that is still a thing- or even ask your Gran for website navigation help

stop with the bleeting

Back
Top Bottom