• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
Well after watching Gamers Nexus Reviews and seen the issues Jay was having with Control and drivers (minor issues i know) I am glad there was none for me to have as i probably would have tried to get one, at least until i saw the prices. Think i will just get a 3080 when in stock. The prices on here are crazy compared to other sites. Will wait for competitors to have stock of 3080 and 5950x and purchase from them instead

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Highlighting this... @Gibbo @ScottiB you guys need to cancel that dude's order.

He was stupid enough to show his order ref on the images OC4112272.

Edit: And this other dude's order... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AMD-RX6800-XT-16GB-Sapphire-Confirmed-Order/254782121526 (2nd screenshot)

I'm sure you can work out from his name, Jarrod Strachan ordered @ 14:38:24 the Sapphire Radeon RX 6800 XT MBA ordered.

OTN3bG7.jpg

53tSyVs.jpg

Neither are getting a card from us. Their orders will be cancelled, along with hundreds of genuine customers unfortunately :(

Associate
So let me get my head around this, a link from twitter was posted on the forum to the 6800/xt page for people to buy? So if you're not on the correct forum page, (if on the forum at all) you have no idea about this situation. So I sat refreshing for a good 20 minutes (yeah, I know, more fool me) on the AMD listing page and wondering where all the new gpus were and they were somewhere else?
Is this correct?
Yes that's what happened to me as well.

How do you know? Is that what it says in your order? Mine says "Order received - not yet shipped"

I guess you'd have had an add to basket button not a pre order button. I only ever saw pre-order.

Associate
Stop buying from scalpers and they'll stop scalping. It's called business: buy for X, sell for X+Y.

This is exactly what retailers do. Wouldn't you like to buy cheaper from manufacturers/distributors?

Associate
Yipee i am in 6800xt que, i can feel my chest pains coming back and its only been an hour, the 3080 que near killed me, i had to leave or die, i just hope we can survive this wait, not sure what number i am yet but i am hoping to be position 20, good luck evryone

There is no queue. You got one or didn't. If you didn't, as is likely, then you are going to be refunded

Soldato
Not quite from what I can gather. the links worked for some people and not others because the web servers had not synced up.

I was using the right links yet saw no products for 20 minutes. Other people using the same links, would have seen products.

Well I didn't even know about the link/s in the first place! I might/would probably have used them if I did

Back
Top Bottom