** RAIJINTEK OPHION ARRIVES - IT'S NICE **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder today, we have the new Raijintek Ophion and Ophion Evo. The Ophion is a small form factor chassis that aims to pack as much hardware support into it's small dimensions as possible. The Ophion has an aluminium exterior with a pair of tempered glass side panels that gives it a premium look from the start. A dual slot 330mm VGA card can be installed vertically using the supplied PCI-E Gen 3 Riser cable, and the Ophion supports Mini-ITX motherboards, 85mm CPU coolers, has space for 3 x 120mm fans and even has a USB3.1 Type-C port on the front I/O. There's room for a 3.5" HDD and up to 3 x 2.5" SSD's or HDD's. In addition, the Ophion Evo has more internal room due to the increased height, and can accomodate a 240mm radiator on the top panel, along with room for an extra 2.5" SSD/HDD.

Stock is due in 7-10 days, and I'm thinking Raijintek have done well with this case considering the cost of the competition. Preorder now!

Raijintek Ophion Mini-ITX Case - Black @ £119.99 inc VAT

Small form factor (SFF) case - 375x174x245mm (DxWxH), Dual Tempered glass side panels, Vertical mounting for Motherboard and GPU, Holds graphics cards up to 330mm long

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Raijintek Ophion Evo Mini-ITX Case - Black Window @ £129.95 inc VAT

Small form factor (SFF) case - 375x174x290mm (DxWxH), Dual Tempered glass side panels, Vertical mounting for Motherboard and GPU, Holds graphics cards up to 330mm long

Only £129.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
@ChugNorris Hey man, with all the thick higher end gfx cards out today (and coming), do you have any idea if it'll fit 2.5 slot ones? Be useful to know generally too. Thanks :)

edit - Guessing you don't know either.

Last edited:
Soldato
At first I was impressed, then I looked at the computex video showcasing the case with a build inside it and then I wasn't so impressed, this thing is meant to be presented with the GPU side on display and looks great, very minimalist but having glass panels on both sides means when you look to the motherboard & PSU side, its a horrible mess with no way of hiding all the spaghetti cabling from the PSU and GPU.

...This thing needs a solid panel on that side.

Back
Top Bottom