FIFA 21

Soldato
After this weekend league I definitely have Gold 1 in me again this iteration if I concentrate and sweat it out. For some reason I usually start bang average and then claw it back to Gold 3 with 10 or 11 games remaining.

I then don't want to stop at gold 2 as the rewards are worse than gold 3, the dilemma!

Don
OP
The amount of 2-0, 3-0 losses I let slip is unbelievable, I'm so close to Div 1 but my game management is terrible so I'll probably never get there, I was on 1886 ponts after the most recent collapse and would have been up with the win. I switch off when 2-0, 3-0 up and just start trying to get the ball forward as quickly as possible and just giving it away needlessly. Blah, presumably the latest update was the new patch? It was 2gb odd, I didn't notice much difference in the game I just played :o:eek:

Soldato
The amount of 2-0, 3-0 losses I let slip is unbelievable, I'm so close to Div 1 but my game management is terrible so I'll probably never get there, I was on 1886 ponts after the most recent collapse and would have been up with the win. I switch off when 2-0, 3-0 up and just start trying to get the ball forward as quickly as possible and just giving it away needlessly. Blah, presumably the latest update was the new patch? It was 2gb odd, I didn't notice much difference in the game I just played :o:eek:

Same here with Div rivals I was 1800 - 1850. I started playing around through the week changing tactics etc now I'm at 1700. Far more enjoyable with the exception of the odd sweat master. Sure I'll notice something different with the patch I usually do:(

What's peoples take on chemistry styles? Do people think they do anything in game?

Permabanned

Nah its complete ********, happens far too often to be just "switching off".

Man of Honour
CR7 is insane, I've been using Neymar and Mbappe a lot but he's better.

Used mid Figo to link him and he's playing CAM, doing great so far, surprised.

Soldato
CR7 is insane, I've been using Neymar and Mbappe a lot but he's better.

Used mid Figo to link him and he's playing CAM, doing great so far, surprised.
Stop it.. your giving me the cr7 itch even though Mbappe has been unreal for me.. I'm saving for Neymar now the strong link surely can't be rivalled.

Soldato
So matchmaking in Champs...
Based on form right, +1 for a win, -1 for a loss?
So if you win 2 games and lose 1 (maybe on purpose) over and over, you can go 20-10 with a form of +1/+2 all 30-ish games. If you win the first 10 and then win 1 lose 1 for the rest (maybe on purpose), you go 20-10 but your last 20 games are +10/+11 (and you're +3 or higher from 3rd win)?
Is that how it works? Seems like you could just about manipulate that?

Associate
Well I’ve been playing FUT on and off since it launched and I feel (like most people) like I have terrible pack luck but it’s changed as I’ve pulled a Mane and a Salah in the last few days. Mane in the pre-order packs and Salah as one of the Marquee Matchups. I think I’ll quit while I’m ahead.
I can see his price has dropped in the last week is this expected to continue or should I hold for a few days. I’ll obviously try him out first.

Soldato
So matchmaking in Champs...
Based on form right, +1 for a win, -1 for a loss?
So if you win 2 games and lose 1 (maybe on purpose) over and over, you can go 20-10 with a form of +1/+2 all 30-ish games. If you win the first 10 and then win 1 lose 1 for the rest (maybe on purpose), you go 20-10 but your last 20 games are +10/+11 (and you're +3 or higher from 3rd win)?
Is that how it works? Seems like you could just about manipulate that?
If you win 2 lose 1 then your gaining +1 form each cycle. So if you did that 5 times your form is +5. So no you can't manipulate it.

Soldato
If you win 2 lose 1 then your gaining +1 form each cycle. So if you did that 5 times your form is +5. So no you can't manipulate it.
Ah yes, good point. But at the end of it you'd be at +10, and that's only at the end, until the last few games it'd be lower right? So you'd only have to win 1 or 2 games at that form rather than 20?

EDIT: Or what about if you win the first 10, then win 1 lose 1 for the next 20. You'd play 20 games at about +10 form? But if you win 1 lost 1 for 20 games and then won the last 10, you have the same record but you'd play 20 games at about 0 form?

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah yes, good point. But at the end of it you'd be at +10, and that's only at the end, until the last few games it'd be lower right? So you'd only have to win 1 or 2 games at that form rather than 20?

EDIT: Or what about if you win the first 10, then win 1 lose 1 for the next 20. You'd play 20 games at about +10 form? But if you win 1 lost 1 for 20 games and then won the last 10, you have the same record but you'd play 20 games at about 0 form?

How many times have you won the first 10? But yeah you could do that and stay at +10. Don't forget there's a +/-3 form tolerance too. It's not manipulatable imo, you'll get shafted trying to do so I assure you, plus the form tolerance means there's potential of facing someone a lot better regardless of your ratio.

If you win 1 lose 1 for 20 games your going to be 10w 10l so form is 0 yes but to win 10 straight after without being able to drop a game isn't worth trying.

Back
Top Bottom