• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Souls does look great but I have very short patience so not sure it's for me!

It's a very rewarding game but also can be frustrating.

I personally can't wait, I imported Demon's souls when it was a Japan only release and I've been obsessed with the souls series since... Played it again a few years ago when the PS3 was my only gaming option.

Associate
I feel like a right mug, still nothing from Game. Not even a pending transactions, I must have been on of the first pre-orders on the system aswell. Ordered on the 16th @ 2346. No response to emails tweets or facebook, absolutely great.
Same date 23.45 here :D and similar situation. Maybe they processed orders from the last to first order :confused:

Soldato
Will supermarkets be selling games in store tomorrow or are they just on essential goods?

Edit: And what games dont have huge day 1 patches? My internet is crap and but I'd like to play something tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
DPD now have my PS5 from currys, all looking good for delivery tomorrow.
Screenshot-20201118-171938.jpg

More than I can say for my Pulse 3D headset, which might or might not be coming depending which CS chat person you speak to...

Tempted to cancel and pick up a Steelseries Arctic wireless model instead seeing as the PS5 has a chat mix slider on the PS menu, so the loss of a chat mix adjustment on the headset isn't a big deal.

Soldato
Will supermarkets be selling games in store tomorrow or are they just on essential goods?

Edit: And what games dont have huge day 1 patches? My internet is crap and but I'd like to play something tomorrow.

If it's like the US - multiple places will potentially have some stock - but it will be online only.
In the US they were allowing people to order online for instore collection. Not heard of any UK retailer doing that - but then, as you said, we're in lockdown and difficult to describe as essential.

Associate
I have not purchased any games for my PS5 arriving tomorrow!

I have 100 pounds on my PSN account and have only bought digital since getting my PS4, but really don't want to pay full price for anything. Might make do with Astrobot, No Man's Sky update and anything else that I currently have that benefits from PS5.

Have to get a racing game and a bit of a wait for GT7, so may get Dirt 5 - hopefully something will be on sale soon?! Could always consider disc and trade-in, even if I end up getting it digitally eventually.

Hmmmm... I really have to get something like Spiderman MM / Demon Souls don't I? Guess I'll see how much I can resist the urge tomorrow!

Associate
I'll probably just buy GT Sport for 7.99 on the store to get a little racing fix. I know it's not updated for PS5 but I'm not sure on Dirt 5 yet and I'll have Miles and Demons for next gen stuff.

Associate
SHOCK! Email from Game. Yodel dont have enough staff to fulfil all the orders, might not even be able to update their tracking until Friday. Ive had a season ticket at Newcastle for year under Mike Ashley, if i had known he bought game.co.uk I would have used another company, typical him using the cheapest worst firm available. NEVER AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom