• UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
No movement on my Amazon order, they have charged my card as it shows pending

Order does still say arriving tomorrow but not dispatched
I just got my Amazon delivery e-mail for tomorrow confirmed. If your status shows delivery by Thursday you will get it - hold tight :)

Associate
Very impressed with the service from ShopTo (so far...)

Got an email overnight confirming it was shipping today and now had the DPD tracking info so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Was originally looking at Game - thank God I didnt go with them - Yodel have never managed to deliver anything to here on time - ever. Mind you once got a spare Dyson off Amazon because of it but thats another story.

Soldato
You might get one booted over your fence by a Yodel driver for free
This is so true, the last time I had a parcel delivered by Yodel the driver had gone around the back of the houses and launched the parcel across my neighbours back garden (end house) and into mine hitting the fence on the way. Luckily the PS5 is a heavy old monster so any driver with the smallest amount of sense would realise that's not a smart thing to do.

Associate
This is so true, the last time I had a parcel delivered by Yodel the driver had gone around the back of the houses and launched the parcel across my neighbours back garden (end house) and into mine hitting the fence on the way. Luckily the PS5 is a heavy old monster so any driver with the smallest amount of sense would realise that's not a smart thing to do.

They may see it as a challenge :D

Associate
I have no idea what I was thinking not pre-ordering. Trying to work out who on earth will have stock tomorrow is a nightmare. Some wind-up merchant on Reddit is saying John Lewis will only have 200 for sale on launch day. :eek:

Soldato
I have no idea what I was thinking not pre-ordering. Trying to work out who on earth will have stock tomorrow is a nightmare. Some wind-up merchant on Reddit is saying John Lewis will only have 200 for sale on launch day. :eek:
He’s probably right. There will be very limited stock available tomorrow probably.

Soldato
Another here thats ordered via Game and got Yodal. got the same email but also got a text saying its now with the carrier and on its way. so here's hoping they don't screw me over.

Soldato
I’d be surprised if they had any.

Back
Top Bottom