Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
MacBook Air M1, went for the cheapest option via education discount at £899. This thing flies.

DSCF9110.jpg

Soldato
The small ones need next to zero care. Water once in a long while and your fine.

However they are pest traps if an aphid gets near them each aphid can reproduce by itself daily and will reproduce 10 times before dying.

So

Day 1 - 1 aphid
Day 2 - 2
Day 3 - 4
Day 4 - 8

Now you won't notice them as they are literally tiny and say they go unnoticed for a few weeks until their numbers are more numerous.

Day 30 - 5.4 million

Yeah that's right. So make sure you check them regularly for pests. Especially if you have them near doors or windows that will be left open even for a few hours.

This.

Although it's more like

Day 1 - 1 aphid
Day 2 - 200
Day 3 - 4000
Day 4 - 8000000

Disgusting little buggers. They actually start reproducing before they're even born...

I've bought in all my chilli plants for over-wintering and they've started infesting those again.

For house plants you can use the sticky fly traps - they're like a bit of yellow card that you stick into the soil and very sticky. It's also worth covering over the soil with some nice stones/gravel, as it's the rotting soil that they're after rather than the plant.

Soldato
I'd like a pneumatic air rifle, but my Springer does a fine job.

I know you can get fantastic spring rifles but I've only had cheap rubbish, thought if I was going to get something a bit higher end I may aswell go PCP. Main driving force was uncertainty around Covid, all the clay grounds are closed again so can't get out with the shotgun and I don't see them being allowed to open again any time soon, at least with this I can sit and play in the garden (safely of course) or on some friends land.

Soldato
I know you can get fantastic spring rifles but I've only had cheap rubbish, thought if I was going to get something a bit higher end I may aswell go PCP. Main driving force was uncertainty around Covid, all the clay grounds are closed again so can't get out with the shotgun and I don't see them being allowed to open again any time soon, at least with this I can sit and play in the garden (safely of course) or on some friends land.

Mines certainly not an expensive one, it's a BSA Airsporter .22 from 1974. Well looked after, put a nicer scope on it and it shoots very nice.
Only downside is it's quite heavy! One reason I'd like a PCP, as tend to be a bit more compact and lighter.

Back
Top Bottom