Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Normally not my ideal headphones, but for £70 new worked out okay for gym use vs current cable ones.

6LrggXC.jpg

Map ordered is up. Got lazy though, was meant to cut and use spare wooden floor planks to create a backdrop to mount it to then for fun just tack on where we visited in the world. Alas laziness kicked in so just mounted to wall direct

sA34STd.jpg

Soldato
IMG-20201118-095516-01.jpg

Soldato
Could do a LOT better for £70

I disagree.

Powerbeats are exceptionally comfy, sound great, with a slightly bass heavy sound which is great for the type of music one tends to listen to at the gym.

I’ve tried a lot of earphones for the gym, and my power beats Pro were better than all of them.

Sure, for general music there’s better, but not for working out.

Associate
I suppose you are somewhat limited in your options in that regard
I've been using SoundMagic E11s as an extreme budget option (£40ish) for years and while they're incredible for that price range, yeah they kinda broke the moment I tried to use them while working out

Soldato
I disagree.

Powerbeats are exceptionally comfy, sound great, with a slightly bass heavy sound which is great for the type of music one tends to listen to at the gym.

I’ve tried a lot of earphones for the gym, and my power beats Pro were better than all of them.

Yup spot on. Got crap tone of proper headphones, IEMs, DACs, Amps etc. But needed something for the gym and thus far these are spot on on terms of what I am after for that use after trying a number of cheaper more generic stuff for same use.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Yes it's in the dining room. Yes we are still waiting for the kitchen extension to be finished.

3mNQ6fUh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom