• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
I wouldnt normally worry with Amazon but through all years ive ordered from them and pre-ordered never been this late in the evening to have anything ship makes me think i wont get it tomorrow despite it saying its arriving when there isnt even a dispatch email

Never mind! Just got dispatch email :)

Soldato
I wouldnt normally worry with Amazon but through all years ive ordered from them and pre-ordered never been this late in the evening to have anything ship makes me think i wont get it tomorrow despite it saying its arriving when there isnt even a dispatch email

Never mind! Just got dispatch email :)
Have faith :)
I wouldn’t order from anywhere else.

Caporegime
I have 2 on order (my girlfriend also ordered me one too) as I wanted to be certain I'd get one as early as possible launch day that I will be listing at scalper pricing but I don't ask for the actual scalper price when they collect it, I just want to know they are going to people who actually want them and not to someone who is grabbing a bargain and selling it on again.

I know the better thing to do would be to list it for the price I'm going to ask for but it's 50% chance it will be relisted again 30 mins after collecting.
If you do that through eBay, you’ll end up with disproportionate fees

Soldato
Looking back at the emails from GAME they actually take zero ownership and really just drop Yodel in it which from a business perspective doesn't look very professional. They can't put it all on the carrier and there must have been concerns, to have nothing up there sleeve to mitigate the risk is ridiculous.

Soldato
Looking back at the emails from GAME they actually take zero ownership and really just drop Yodel in it which from a business perspective doesn't look very professional. They can't put it all on the carrier and there must have been concerns, to have nothing up there sleeve to mitigate the risk is ridiculous.
They must have seen it coming. Could have easily given the carrier the stock two or three days early to avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom