• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU price increases

Associate
This is part of the problem when you think £650 for a graphics card is underpriced.

I maybe in a minority, but I think £650 is overpriced, personally.

Suppose we have Nvidia to thank for this.
Not sure your in the minority, I have similar sentiments and £380 was most I have ever paid for a gfx card back in 2017.. that said if people continue to buy them at these prices, and they sell out why would they sell them for less :(

Associate
This is part of the problem when you think £650 for a graphics card is underpriced.

I maybe in a minority, but I think £650 is overpriced, personally.

Suppose we have Nvidia to thank for this.
£650 is fair price for 3070 which is at par with 2080ti @ £1k+.

Associate
£650 is fair price for 3070 which is at par with 2080ti @ £1k+.

U trollin bruh?

As someone who shelled out a grand for the 2080ti, at no point did I ever think I was getting value or even paying a fair price. And that was two years ago before the ps5 and xboxseriesboxxonexseriesone

Associate
Yep, OverChargers behaviour hasn’t gone unnoticed. Check out trustpilot reviews for some scary reading.

Wow!!! Those people leaving negative reviews need to get a grip!!!! It's pathetic!!!!!

Stop the moaning people!!!!!!

There are some very good posts in this thread.

Last edited:
Associate
550 is the max id pay for a 3070.
Its a direct replacement for the 550ish pounds 2070 range.
Id rather wait 6 months than pay these extortianate prices!

Back
Top Bottom