• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Anyone waiting to order one tomorrow notice Amazon has changed? It went from your on the email list to not in stock. Also I book marked the link and it just redirects to a controller now.

Associate
Happy to see mines dispatched this morning. Expected today so well excited, only problem is working from 5pm tomorrow so won't have time to even set it up unless it comes really early.

Upside is next week booked off so going to have lots of fun on demon's souls PvP and making builds

Associate
Happy to see mines dispatched this morning. Expected today so well excited, only problem is working from 5pm tomorrow so won't have time to even set it up unless it comes really early.

Upside is next week booked off so going to have lots of fun on demon's souls PvP and making builds

Just played Demon's Souls for an hour and it plays fantasticly.

Associate
Just played Demon's Souls for an hour and it plays fantasticly.
Good to hear, looks great in compressed YouTube videos too :D

Only watched the official videos on it avoided everything else, last time I played it was when I picked up a cheap PS3 when the PS4 launched so don't remember a lot of the levels.

Soldato
PS5 > S > X

S before X for me due to more consistent framerates.

However all 3 versions seem to have horrific pop in, draw distance issues.

I've been playing it on my XSX with no complaints (aside from the usual woeful AI which seems to have got worse since Odyssey).

Honestly I don't think there's going to be much to pick between this generation in terms of performance. A week in and I'm preferring my PS5 so far but that's down to the controller, cleaner/faster UI and Demon's Souls.

Soldato
My PS5 arrived in Belfast this morning at 2AM!!!!

Work is going to be torture but have a feeling I will be home before it comes.

Going to nip to Argos and grab Ghost. 4K 60FPS sound tasty.

Soldato
A few online stores are apparently popping some stock up on the day. 9am seems to be a common time across a few stores. Typical. I start first aid training course at 9am :( probably no chance to get one anyway. I imagine the sites will lock up etc the usual

Didn’t think they’re doing midnight launches?

I dont see anyone doing any at 12am?

For anyone still looking Currys is 6am,9am,11am and 1pm . Guess who bagged one at 6m:o
Tesco is 9am ish
John Lewis mid morning
Amazon midday
Be logged on as they have virtual queueing system
https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-ps5-playstation-5-console

Genuinely hope the above helps people

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom