• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
Did this and paid (got the usual confirmation emails), but just got an email from curry's saying my order is delayed. So I guess they noticed the fault and have nixed the orders made that way.

Ho hum. January it is.

They probably left it open on purpose to lock people into pre-ordering from them. :p

Soldato
Yeah just got the "Delayed" email from Currys.

First email said I'd receive it by 25 Nov.
Second one was an order receipt.
Third was the "we’re sorry to say we can’t get your delivery to you as soon as we said on our website."

Hopefully I receive it before Xmas.

Soldato
Yeah just got the "Delayed" email from Currys.

First email said I'd receive it by 25 Nov.
Second one was an order receipt.
Third was the "we’re sorry to say we can’t get your delivery to you as soon as we said on our website."

Hopefully I receive it before Xmas.
Its because the when you ordered it it said delivery today 19/11 which clearly it won't be. You'll get on or before wendesday

Associate
Its because the when you ordered it it said delivery today 19/11 which clearly it won't be. You'll get on or before wendesday

Good observation. Probably explains why I got another email after the one about the delay stating my order is being prepared. Makes sense ... thanks for giving me hope lol

Caporegime
I know this post is going to be lost in the delivery updates, but anyway:

Is someone willing to take of the sides and stand it up and take a photo? I'm curious how it looks without the sides. Also, can anyone notice more noise if the sides are taken off?
I know it's a bit weird, but just curious as to if that works, considering how many people dislike the white!

rp2000

Back
Top Bottom