• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Just a warning to everyone. I just recieved a very believable Phishing email from DPD saying they missed my delivery (I'm at work) from Amazon. Checked official site and amazon and hasn't left depot.

Soldato
Well Amazon run a large part of the web so there is no excuse for them not having the architecture to handle the people hitting the site around 12. Of course that probably means that bots will be able to hoover them up really easily.
From my experience the Amazon site has been the only one which hasn't fallen over on any product launch rush buying.

Soldato
Has anybody been able to bag one from tesco? i get through to the reservation page where i can add upto 2 in the basket, but when clicking the counter it doesn't move and then it crashes out!

Soldato
Has anybody been able to bag one from tesco? i get through to the reservation page where i can add upto 2 in the basket, but when clicking the counter it doesn't move and then it crashes out!

Trying to get one for my sister, I've been trying Tesco for 40 mins now. Mostly getting crashes with the odd occassion it loaded in with the "How many do you want?" buttons, only to crash again and either requiring a page reload as it went completely white and nothing showed up anymore, or a black overlay with "Bad Gateway" and the reservation amount never went up :p

All I get now however is 502 Bad Gateway or 503 Service Unavailable. I'm guessing their website exploded.

Soldato
Trying to get one for my sister, I've been trying Tesco for 40 mins now. Mostly getting crashes with the odd occassion it loaded in with the "How many do you want?" buttons, only to crash again and either requiring a page reload as it went completely white and nothing showed up anymore, or a black overlay with "Bad Gateway" and the reservation amount never went up :p

All I get now however is 502 Bad Gateway or 503 Service Unavailable. I'm guessing their website exploded.

exactly the same as me then!

Associate
Ordered one through EE but no idea on delivery date.

Had one from JL and got all the way to delivery page before it told me it was now out of stock.

Associate
Got to John Lewis as well. Added to basket but just kept crashing. Now all out of stock.

Tesco just wont load. Currys, I was on their site at 2 mins to 9am, consoles went on sale but sold literally straight away, not sure how they went that fast!! Gonna try Amazon this afternoon.

It is for a christmas present for my boys. Does anyone know if we miss getting one now, will they have any more before Chrstmas?

Soldato
Between 9am and 10am for my currys dpd delivery, good old reliable!

Busy day at work in the office ahead though so no PS5 thoughts for me until I get home.
Delivered at 9:05, gotta love DPD! Driver must have a busy day ahead or something... :D

Good luck to anyone trying to buy one from the launch stock today, I don't envy you... :(

Back
Top Bottom