• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Don
Hey, everyone, I saw this convenient forum earlier and would appreciate if any of you beautiful souls could answer my question

I plan on getting a PlayStation 5 and game sharing with a mate although I won't be the only one using the PS5 (me and my brother).
My mate plans on buying all the games, I understand that I will be able to gain access to his games through my account on my ps5 through the game sharing process.

The issue arises when my brother also wants to play those games, will he be able to play them also on his account?
and can the same be said about PlayStation plus ?

I don't want him to play on my account for personal reasons.

Yes, you need to login to his console and set it as your home console, and he does the same on yours. I think its called something different on the 5 but the ability is still there.

Soldato
These are going to be a dream for scalpers who got there filthy paws on them, the demand seems to be incredible. I can see £1000+ prices to get your hands on one pre Christmas.

It's an interesting dynamic, as I want one, but it's hardly life or death, if I can't get one, then sod it i'll wait for stock.

It'll be parents under pressure from demanding kids who want one for Christmas i guess :p

Soldato
These are going to be a dream for scalpers who got there filthy paws on them, the demand seems to be incredible. I can see £1000+ prices to get your hands on one pre Christmas.

Yeah it's disgusting, I was on the hunt for 2 PS5's one for my step son and one for a friend of the family. His mum was trying to get two, too for us. Both failed but i'd never pay above RRP no matter how much we want him to get one for Xmas.

Soldato
Managed to get an order with curry’s and studio although fully expecting curry’s one to be cancelled.

if not I’ll be sticking one of them in the MM for normal price when it comes.

Associate
Yes, you need to login to his console and set it as your home console, and he does the same on yours. I think its called something different on the 5 but the ability is still there.
I understand how game sharing works. Will my brother get to play my mates games(person buying games on another ps5) on his account even though his account isn't being game shared with?

Associate
Just had a van pull up. Got very excited but driver went next door with a large box so calmed down. Shortly after then brought same large parcel to our door and rung bell "your neighbours aren't in, can you take this?". Hrmmph...

Sui

Sui

Soldato
CeX are already offering £600 cash....

I have one arriving today but after buying a 3080 decided I can't really justify it at the moment, as much as the £150 would be nice, I've agreed to sell it at cost to a friends brother who was gutted to have missed all the pre-orders.

Back
Top Bottom