• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Mine hasn't been cancelled yet. Will try for Amazon at 12pm as well and if I get both then sell one to my mate who's also after a PS5 but out with work today so can't play the 'hammer F5 to refresh' game
i didnt receive any emails saying it had been cancelled but when i log into the account it said it.

Associate
Bugger! Anyone know how to get the controller update too come back on? I pressed O instead of X on the prompt and now I can't seem to get it to pop up.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Mines running a bit late but the Amazon man should be here in a bit, as I have just had the tracking info pop up on my phone

Soldato
Feel the heft

IMG-20201119-075923.jpg

Gotta admit, the raytracing is looking superb on that PS5.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Glad to see Shopto are still great for pre orders

Not for me they’re not.

Pre-ordered months ago, received an email a couple of weeks ago advising that mine was no longer confirmed for day 1.

Got an email last night telling me that I’m next in line, some point before the 15/12.

I’ve used ShopTo for every launch console for years but they’ve let me down badly this time.

Shame retailers haven’t limited PS5’s to one per customer for the launch window TBH. Seeing people posting about their 3-4 consoles being delivered today hasn’t exactly helped either.

2020, year of COVID and scalpers.

Soldato
I've turned into a curtain twitcher, every time I hear a car stop outside, which tbh is highly likely to be a delivery of sorts as not many cars go past.

Back
Top Bottom