Man of Honour
They've been announced...

Animal Crossing : New Horizons
Doom Eternal
Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Ghost of Tsushima
Hades
Last of us Part 2

Not exactly an impressive standing from a PC point of view. IMO Ghost of Tsushima walks away with that award. Poor year really.

Soldato
Not sure why Doom Eternal is in there, personally I did not finish it, found it boring and the parkour parts annoying at best.The others I have not heard of.

Soldato
I don't get how spider man miles morales was released in time to be nominated for best performance but the demon souls remake isn't on that list for best art direction and audio.

Associate
I think Hades clears up most of the categories it's nominated in for me, I bought it in the sale as a bit of a punt for something new to play and literally couldn't put it down for a solid 2 weeks.

It's the first game in quite a while where I've actually been motivated/bothered to finish the story and explore the dialogue and side quests with all the characters.

Soldato
I think Hades clears up most of the categories it's nominated in for me, I bought it in the sale as a bit of a punt for something new to play and literally couldn't put it down for a solid 2 weeks.

It's the first game in quite a while where I've actually been motivated/bothered to finish the story and explore the dialogue and side quests with all the characters.

Bought it a couple weeks ago, havent touched it yet but i am looking forward to it.

Permabanned
I don't get how spider man miles morales was released in time to be nominated for best performance but the demon souls remake isn't on that list for best art direction and audio.

Wokeness wins awards obviously Demon Souls is not diverse enough. Where there are awards there is power. Where there is power there is money. And where there is money there is an agenda.

And apart from Doom those awards suck for PC gamers. I mean FF Hades and Animal Crossing? Really?!

Associate
Wokeness wins awards obviously Demon Souls is not diverse enough. Where there are awards there is power. Where there is power there is money. And where there is money there is an agenda.

And apart from Doom those awards suck for PC gamers. I mean FF Hades and Animal Crossing? Really?!
What do you mean it's not diverse enough? They replaced plenty of characters with black men

Caporegime
Yup ******* diabolical year for gaming.

And between now and end of next year, only cyberpunk plus dying light 2 that I'm interested in.....

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Yup ******* diabolical year for gaming.

And between now and end of next year, only cyberpunk plus dying light 2 that I'm interested in.....
For me those plus of the top of my head Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines 2, Resident Evil Village and System Shock Remake. We may even get Age of Empires 4 next year. Could end up being a great year.

I did expect nearly all the above this year though. But Cyberpunk will do :D

Permabanned
For me those plus of the top of my head Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines 2, Resident Evil Village and System Shock Remake. We may even get Age of Empires 4 next year. Could end up being a great year.

I did expect nearly all the above this year though. But Cyberpunk will do :D

Soon to come:

Cyberpunk 2077
Shenmue 3
Deathloop
Nioh 2
Dying Light 2
Shadow warrior 3
Hitman 3
System Shock
Vampire bloodlines
Resident evil village