• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
All well and good for QVC but they don't get the ordering volumes.
What happens when 10,000+ people all add a product into their basket at the same time, when there are only 10 units for sale?

If the system lets you do that then its broken, the solution is to fix the too many people been able to put in basket. Which is what I think QVC does, the presenters tell people that when it shows out of stock, it might come back if people dont checkout in time.

Soldato
Just got one on Amazon. Went back for one last refresh after having not done so for around five minutes; and low and behold, up it popped.

It's being delivered tomorrow.

Associate
Picked mine up this morning, annoyingly starting up Assassins Creed:Valhalla and it tells me the tv doesn't support HDR/2160p, yet the specs of the TV from Sony (it's a KDX49XF7596) seem to indicate it does. Maybe it's not specific about the HDR version?

Anyone else have a similar issue? It's not a showstopper, certainly nice to have HDR if possible though.

Soldato
Mine shows as out for delivery now driver on 1/154 drops. This ties in with that I suspected about the Yodel site being off because it shows it was actually put on the van at 7.15am on Very.
Also he has been on delivery 1 for over 30m.

Picked mine up this morning, annoyingly starting up Assassins Creed:Valhalla and it tells me the tv doesn't support HDR/2160p, yet the specs of the TV from Sony (it's a KDX49XF7596) seem to indicate it does. Maybe it's not specific about the HDR version?

Anyone else have a similar issue? It's not a showstopper, certainly nice to have HDR if possible though.

On some TV's you have to actually enable HDR on the specific HDMI ports, I know it was like that on my Samsung and I think LG. Try it in HDMI port 2 or 3.

Soldato
yeah they deffo popping up, I tried to checkout, but quick checkout wasnt there, I then got a under heavy load and it waited 10 seconds, when the basket loaded it was gone.

It was £449.

Retailers need to add basket reservation for sure, having to rush through a checkout is ridiculous, if you manage to get one in you basket you should have peace of mind at that point.

If the order went through I am not sure what I would have done as not really wanting one of these until there is a PS5 exclusive I want to play.

TMXz55K.png

Associate
I had all the same issues with Amazon, however, I thought id look to see if it's still on my wishlist...

I had the PS5 in my Amazon wish list, from there it let me add it to the basket, I've paid and checked out!

Delivery for tomorrow! Just had the email confirmation also! :D

Hopefully no issues.

Could be worth others also trying this way, good luck :cool:

Soldato
Someone needs to track down the location of this shop - they have loads of PS5's stacked up in the window and it looks pretty quiet :p

50619906323_7c9df07228_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom