• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
It looks horrible lying down in my setup, can just squeeze it in upright thankfully.

Things I like so far - The controller is superb, the adaptive triggers are a gamechanger, never thought something like that could make a difference but its amazing.

Things I dont like so far - Games stopped downloading when it went to sleep despite having the option ticked to keep downloading, when you start up you have to then manually restart it rather than it automatically doing so.

Don
Guys, the transfer form PS4 to 5. I thought it would transfer downloaded games, albeit taking ages? It didn’t do that despite ticking games, any idea why or is it doing it in the background?

Edit. Derp. It’s doing it in the background.

Caporegime
Doesn’t just look bad it feels cheap and nasty as well with the plastic wings, fins or whatever they’re supposed to be. Thankfully you only have to handle it once :p

Not sold on the pad either, doesn’t feel as comfortable as the PS4 pad in my witch like hands.

On the plus side the UI’s gorgeous, snappy and fluid. Much better than the old setup.

Back
Top Bottom