They need their freedom.

Soldato
Last edited:
Caporegime
My wife's boyfriend is a refugee. Such a nice guy. Future astronaut for sure, and I tell my wife he can visit Uranus any time he wants. Disgusts me that intolerance still exists. Open the borders!

Caporegime
My wife's boyfriend is a refugee. Such a nice guy. Future astronaut for sure, and I tell my wife he can visit Uranus any time he wants. Disgusts me that intolerance still exists. Open the borders!

0ZgUfrLQb-HiQ5r6Hw_iiyNMGjPsuogmugt9S648jXRx3w67W-dA4AU=s0-d

Permabanned
Typed into Google Bryan Caplan Jewish and sure as butter is yellow he is Jewish! And his illustrator Zach Weinersmith well i do not even need to Google his name screams Jewish ROFL. Always the same people asking for open borders in white nations while Israel deports them!

Only last week they demolished an entire Palestinian village, No news coverage at all. Really how does this help them when people say the Kalleregi plan is a bogus right wing myth and accuse people like myself of being racist yet everytime i see these articles i do the same thing. I find the names and put into Google thier name and Jewish. Almost everytime it confirms it!

Soldato
Typed into Google Bryan Caplan Jewish and sure as butter is yellow he is Jewish! And his illustrator Zach Weinersmith well i do not even need to Google his name screams Jewish ROFL. Always the same people asking for open borders in white nations while Israel deports them!

Only last week they demolished an entire Palestinian village, No news coverage at all. Really how does this help them when people say the Kalleregi plan is a bogus right wing myth and accuse people like myself of being racist yet everytime i see these articles i do the same thing. I find the names and put into Google thier name and Jewish. Almost everytime it confirms it!

I don't know if this is satire, but not all Jews are Zionists!

Soldato
OP

You are making assumptions based on his race!!!!

What has his race got to do with his opinions on open borders?

He is not the Israeli government...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Permabanned
I don't know if this is satire, but not all Jews are Zionists!

Not Satire but search says both are Jewish. If they are not Zionists why are they promoting open borders? Why does Israel not open her borders to the Ethiopians they deported? They are hypocrites that fuel conspiracy theory. I used to think it a myth but the more i check thier names the more i believe there is a conspiracy against white people to prize open thier borders and see them swamped.

Has he advocated opening Israels borders to Palestinians then? As i watched a Youtube film where they are using money to hire Arab men to build settler homes and Palestinian land and the guy was so rude. He was speaking in English and the Arabs could not understand and he was asked if they could work in Israel. And he said no... God forbid this little guy might grab a knife and murder five people. All while hiring them to build an illegal settler home.

Soldato
Not Satire but search says both are Jewish. If they are not Zionists why are they promoting open borders? Why does Israel not open her borders to the Ethiopians they deported? They are hypocrites that fuel conspiracy theory. I used to think it a myth but the more i check thier names the more i believe there is a conspiracy against white people to prize open thier borders and see them swamped.

Has he advocated opening Israels borders to Palestinians then? As i watched a Youtube film where they are using money to hire Arab men to build settler homes and Palestinian land and the guy was so rude. He was speaking in English and the Arabs could not understand and he was asked if they could work in Israel. And he said no... God forbid this little guy might grab a knife and murder five people. All while hiring them to build an illegal settler home.

I don't know the answers, but I'm surprised to see you and I agreeing on something aside from these guy's political agenda, which we both know nothing about.

Back
Top Bottom