• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 6800 (XT) Owners Thread.

Associate
This is one heavy, nice looking card!

Can't wait to get it installed!

iDYjqro.jpg

Got it installed. Looks classy!

fnyXFUU.jpg

First impressions are very good. I was worried after watching a couple of video reviews that it may have bad coil whine but my card is very quiet. You can hear a bit of coil whine if you put your ear to the case but sitting at my desk right next to the machine you can hear zero coil whine even when FPS hits over 200.

The fans are also very quiet. Running the heaven benchmark I could only hear a gentle whoosh which is quieter than my GTX 1080 Palit card.

The performance is just shy of double the FPS of my GTX 1080 in the heaven benchmark.

The build quality of the card is extremely high quality. It is quite heavy (heavier than the larger GTX 1080) and feels extremely solid.

I also noticed whilst running the benchmark that the image the GPU produced seemed to be more detailed than that of my GTX 1080. It may just be my imagination but it definitely seems that way. Seems sharper which looked really nice. Maybe it was just the much higher framerate?

Overall I have to say this is without a doubt the best GPU I have ever owned!

Last edited:
Associate
Getting mine between 2 and 3pm today! Never been this excited for a delivery before!

I thought to myself "wouldn't it be funny if I got a new GPU before my Ryzen 5600X even arrives"... :confused:

Associate
Very nice...

IMG20201119142645.jpg

IMG20201119140251cop.jpg

IMG20201119140835cop.jpg

IMG20201119140823cop.jpg

This is going to replace my RTX 3070.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom