• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Lol just got a dispatch from Game, despite having my preorder in within minutes of them going up back in September. Atrocious. Good job I ordered a spare from Smyths which turned up from DPD no problems at all.

Soldato
Does this need to go through a software update when used for the first time? I'm giving my boy his tomorrow and would rather do the updates now if it meant he'd be stuck looking at a download screen for hours otherwise?

Associate
2 from Amazon (one for me, and one for my brother) saying should be delivered today by 9pm but not out for delivery, both at Worcester. Lad at work also is having the same issue, stuck at Worcester...wonder what’s going on.

Associate
Does this need to go through a software update when used for the first time? I'm giving my boy his tomorrow and would rather do the updates now if it meant he'd be stuck looking at a download screen for hours otherwise?
Yeah I got an update upon switching on the console, there is also a quick update for the dualsense.

Caporegime
2 from Amazon (one for me, and one for my brother) saying should be delivered today by 9pm but not out for delivery, both at Worcester. Lad at work also is having the same issue, stuck at Worcester...wonder what’s going on.

Amazon for you, same problem with the Xbox. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Amazon are poor for release day items in my experience.

Associate
Amazon for you, same problem with the Xbox. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Amazon are poor for release day items in my experience.

My Xbox arrived on the day, my brothers I ordered from him did as well, never had an issue until today.

V F

V F

Soldato
What's the view on the haptic feedback on the controller? Imagine feeling that on The Last of Us 2... Or would it work on games?

Associate

Mine was stuck at Worcester depot but I just got an out for delivery notification a few minutes ago, so you should be ok.

Associate
Ordered 2, 1 for me and 1 for family member.
Amazon one arrived now no problem.

Yodel however says estimated delivery tomorrow... yeah thanks GAME... £10 delivery to have it delivered a day later.

Back
Top Bottom