PS5 Noises

Soldato
Can you please post any experience with PS5 noises (coil whine / fan noise).

I just got mine today and a noise is noticable in the ingame menus and then when gaming it increases in intensity.

I want to see if this is "normal" and if to return it.

Soldato
I'm sat a couple of metres away from the TV and console and I can't hear it at all. I'm so impressed at how quiet it is. That being said, if I pause the game and really listen I can just about hear the fan, but I have to stop moving and hold my breath, so it's really not an issue.

Soldato
OP
i can be a bit sensitive to noise, but this noise is sat on the sofa about 6 to 8ft away from console without any games running.

how do you go about swapping out a faulty console with Sony? Do you deal with Sony or the shop bought from?

Soldato
i can be a bit sensitive to noise, but this noise is sat on the sofa about 6 to 8ft away from console without any games running.

how do you go about swapping out a faulty console with Sony? Do you deal with Sony or the shop bought from?
If it were me I’d go back to the shop you got it from. They’ll probably issue a replacement if and when they come back into stock.

Soldato

I beleive it would be with Sony directly. If you got it from Amazon you could try them.

Back
Top Bottom