• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD RX 6000 Series UK Pricing ?

Associate
I saw the "Add to Basket" on AMD's own website and on the major competitor of this establishment. Neither worked 5xx server errors all round. After enough of mashing F5, AMD temp-banned me as well lol. Overall a joke tbh - so much for "not a paper launch".

Wait, can you buy from AMD directly? I couldn’t figure out how, do you have a link or something? Thanks!

Soldato
LOL they have always been more expensive. In the 18 years ive been building PC's for myself, this has always been the case.

Yep. I think people who have been around long enough know what's up. Never really the cheapest apart from the odd special. Preorders and taking money at the point of ordering rather than shipping and new product price gouging esp with low stock levels. Recent events are nothing new unfortunately. Quite sad really as there's are great community and their customer services are very good. With the free shipping for forum members often will make prices a bit closer or even cheaper sometimes.

Caporegime
So £488 + 20% and say £50 for shipping? That's about £635.

May as well import if prices are going to be arbitrarily marked up so much.

the problem and reality is....most shops with these recent launches have little to no stock.so gouging is bound to happen. i actually dont get how shops can get away with taking 10000s orders on stock they havent got probably wont be able to for fill before christmas minimum. its a gold mine in tech at moment if you work at one of these places. little stock people who work at them buy products straight on ebay . yet orders roll in with no way of for filling them.

you best waiting till after christmas. for anything. there isnt enough to go round and buying now you getting milked just because there is no stock.

Permabanned
Maybe we should start a go fund me for Gibbo. I hear his Ferrari requires new tyres which he needs before he takes delivery of his new Yaris. These cars don’t come cheap you know and even after picking all our pockets he still needs a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom