• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
@Simmz My email said up to 21.00 and considering how many stops are still to go I think I'll be getting it right at the latest point.

Yeah, literally as I've just refreshed I had the email saying up to 9pm and can now see the tracking.

I'm also the last delivery on the run haha :D

Soldato
I don't really get how delivery drivers get away with stealing packages. Do they not get sacked when certain high value parcels go missing? My Xbox delivery driver was a cheery guy who said "here's your new toy, I'm jealous because I know what it is".

I did the Currys order trick at 5 am, got a despatching soon email earlier.

Soldato
I don't really get how delivery drivers get away with stealing packages. Do they not get sacked when certain high value parcels go missing? My Xbox delivery driver was a cheery guy who said "here's your new toy, I'm jealous because I know what it is".

I did the Currys order trick at 5 am, got a despatching soon email earlier.
Trick?

Associate
When setting up my PS5 is there any reason in copying anything from my PS4?

Can I not just download the games I want on the PS5 and my saves will come from the PS+ Cloud?

Soldato
I’m sure this has already been asked but in preparation for my stepson not getting a PS5 this side of Christmas, if I purchase 12 months of PS Plus and he redeems it on his PS4 and then gets a PS5 in a few months time, does that subscription transfer over to the PS5 as long as he’s still using the same account details?

Associate
Who else would it be?

I don’t live in the kind of area where people nick stuff. I know all my neighbours and they’re all older than 50 so wouldn’t be stealing ****

There has been a lot of this during these launches unfortunately. I had my Xbox X stolen within the Royal Mail network along with a lot of others, and I've heard of problems with Amazon too.

I thought that Amazon had implemented this six-digit PIN system to stop this after so many Xboxes went missing. They send the customer a PIN which has to be entered on the delivery driver's phone before the item can be marked as delivered. That would seem a good idea.

I hope you get it sorted out. Amazon are normally quite good at getting refund out at least - Game haven't even responded to any emails about mine 9 days later!

Soldato
I’m sure this has already been asked but in preparation for my step son not getting a PS5 this side of Christmas, if I purchased 12 months of PS Plus and he redeemed it on his PS4. If he got a PS5 in a few months time, does that subscription transfer over to the PS5 as long as he’s still using the same account details?

The PS+ sub is tied to his account so will be wherever his account is, so will be on his PS5.

Soldato
I’m sure this has already been asked but in preparation for my step son not getting a PS5 this side of Christmas, if I purchased 12 months of PS Plus and he redeemed it on his PS4. If he got a PS5 in a few months time, does that subscription transfer over to the PS5 as long as he’s still using the same account details?

Yeah

I'm fuming about the forced system wide HDR on the PS5, it ruins this console for an entertainment hub, with HDR enabled even if your playing an older SDR PS4 game it forces HDR on it, and even more crazy, it does the same for streaming, even SDR content like Startrek Next Gen on netflix, forced HDR!? What on earth were Sony thinking?

PS4 auto switched depending on the content rather than treating everything as HDR.

Soldato
Sorry no-one has answered you - all caught up in the hype

Yes

Your account, purchases AND PS plus will transfer over automatically, including his save games

Theres also a trick to download the ps app on your phone, grab the ps5 free games (as part of the ps plus subscription) now, and redeem and download later when he gets the ps5

Back
Top Bottom