• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Apparently those that tried to order 2 PS5's from Currys this morning are all being cancelled and refunded as they stated only 1 per customer.

ASDA just had a surge of stock available but went within 2 minutes, added to basket and wouldn't get past payment screen only to find it it's sold out.

You'd hope it locks in the stock if you're in the checkout page!

Associate
Apparently those that tried to order 2 PS5's from Currys this morning are all being cancelled and refunded as they stated only 1 per customer.

ASDA just had a surge of stock available but went within 2 minutes, added to basket and wouldn't get past payment screen only to find it it's sold out.

You'd hope it locks in the stock if you're in the checkout page!

Plausible ... did they post that on social media ? I only ordered one console, so that fits I guess.

Associate
Congratulations to those who managed to get one very jealous.

I can't afford to it get one right now due to being laid off cause of covid but I know I would be gutted if I had the money for one and couldn't get one.

Just trying to tell my self it's just a upgraded pro with better graphics and load times and I still got lots of quality games to play until I can get one.

A question to those to have one are the games that have 2 versions Spiderman for example are the trophies lists separate or shared.

Soldato
Congratulations to those who managed to get one very jealous.

I can't afford to it get one right now due to being laid off cause of covid but I know I would be gutted if I had the money for one and couldn't get one.

Just trying to tell my self it's just a upgraded pro with better graphics and load times and I still got lots of quality games to play until I can get one.

A question to those to have one are the games that have 2 versions Spiderman for example are the trophies lists separate or shared.

Sorry to hear that but on a plus, when you are able to get one hopefully the system bugs will be patched and perhaps more choice of games.

Associate
Just joined the forum to say thanks to everyone today with the heads ups on the sites selling the Ps5

Unfortunately for me well my "Step Son" it was unsuccessful even though i had it in my basket 5 times and entered payment details and boom none in stock

Anyway to everyone thats got one enjoy hope they all blow up :D

PS anyone know of a bot i can use lol

Soldato
Well had a hour or so on Spiderman and wow graphics, gameplay and controller went beyond my expectations.

My DLC decided to work for the PS4 spiderman game, anyone else had the debacle? where the paid DLC WOULD NOT WORK

anyway I've watched vids of Morales on PS5 and wasn't blown away, but maybe it's one of those things you see in person?

Damn you sony for making native 4K projectors £4k. Spiderman at 113'' screen size is amazing

No where near getting a PS5. Was up at midnight and 8am and then 12pm and nothing

Soldato
Anyone notice screen flickering/glitch in the home screen? its perfect when in game but can sometimes be glitchy on the home screen. I'm currently connected up to my Alienware 27" monitor.

Soldato
Don't make the mistake I made and buy a 2.5 inch drive over 2TB, even if it specifically says compatible with PS4/PS5, they are all SMR garbage. I realized when I was moving 500GB of games to it in preparation for the PS5 and it said 11 hours remaining.

I found a spare 2.5 1TB SHDD laying around. Placed that into a caddy, transferred 700GB of games over, attached it to my PS5. So far so good!

Associate
Just asking. Those that had their PS5's go missing, who was the delivery company?

I have mine coming tomorrow via DPD. Never had a problem with them and since Covid hit they wait for you to answer the door before taking a photo of the package in your open doorstep. Some others, yodel I'm looking at you, just leave parcels wherever they want.

Soldato
Well that's the Platinum on Astro done.

What a cool little game, really enjoyed it and this controller!

The speed running extra bit is actually really cool, and really enjoyed a trip down memory lane I've had most of the hardware on show.

Sackboy with the Mrs time now.

Soldato
Just asking. Those that had their PS5's go missing, who was the delivery company?

I have mine coming tomorrow via DPD. Never had a problem with them and since Covid hit they wait for you to answer the door before taking a photo of the package in your open doorstep. Some others, yodel I'm looking at you, just leave parcels wherever they want.
If it’s with dpd you shouldn’t have any issues.

Back
Top Bottom