• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Caporegime
I've got a pending and a confirmed 679 on my CC statement.
I hope that's not two transactions!

How long will the refund take to come through? This is important

Associate
OK guys on the Sapphire 6800 NONE XT we have oversold by 19 units it looks like.

You have two options.
Drop a post in CS forum to change your order to Powercolor version and get it despatched this week as we have 20 in stock.
Or wait until next week when our additional 100pc of Sapphire 6800 NONE XT land and your order will automatically ship out.

Can we know something from the sapphire non XT versions what is sold today?
I ordered 10:46AM and I don't know whats going on.
Order received not yet shipped.

Associate
Lol, plenty of forum members have tried scalping. The forum is easily accessed as well, a heads up would only work against what they say they're trying to achieve with the staged listings.

Uzu

Uzu

Associate
Hi there

To let you guys know and its not great news, but those who order 6800's today, our warehouse are unlikely able to ship them out today for delivery tomorrow as they are a day behind on shipments at the moment and still clearing backlog, sorry to bear bad news but they will ship tomorrow.

Does that mean that if our orders were successful we wont see it till Mon/Tue because we had no idea that we would have to pay for Saturday delivery if we wanted it this week.

Associate
It will be interesting to know we are in the lucky 65 or in the unlucky 19

I was one of the unlucky ones, but all changed as I requested a Powercolor Box version instead
They all the same cards "AMD" Brand in a different manufacturer box.

Gibbo did state that there was some Powercolor box version left .

Permabanned
Next time you guys order a GPU and don’t get one, make sure you get a a huge box of tissues and a bib.
I also do song requests.
small-violin.gif

Back
Top Bottom