*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
I've gotta admit I enjoyed the one about Keanu Reeves' character, that last line gave me a chuckle... and I think the gameplay one was the first time I'd actually heard the premise laid out like that ... but at this point it's not like they need to fire up people more.

Soldato
When did the hype train ever slam the brakes on? It has been full on light speed for me all along :D

Yeah! :D

Briefly when I seen the cars and console gameplay, game was hard to understand what it was. These trailers from today has brought it back on track. Can't wait.

Caporegime
Totally disagree. Fancy graphics and animations mean nothing without well written story and characters. Nothing!

Those two new trailers look much better than the Twitch thing the other day.
I say easy because it can be done potentially years in advance. It’s difficult to make a game five or six years in the making look modern without significant rewrites and coding changes.

Associate
I say easy because it can be done potentially years in advance. It’s difficult to make a game five or six years in the making look modern without significant rewrites and coding changes.

Except GTA4. And GTA5. And Skyrim. And The Witcher 3. And many more.

All five years or more old, all took years to write, all looked great on release day and modded to look great in 2020 without any engine changes.

Soldato
output28a1485862e564e2.gif
CavernousUnfortunateAuklet-size_restricted.gif

BewitchedFlickeringAcouchi-size_restricted.gif
cnd8n9unh8061.png

Back
Top Bottom