** KOLINK BIG CHUNGUS UNIT EDITION - OH LAWD HE BACK **

OcUK Staff
OP

Shame we sold out of the chairs. You should join the queue that have backordered it :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes
Agreed, everyone has their own subjective taste and their welcome to that. The price tags on some of those products probably explains the niche market for them.

Out of interest the DOOM noblechairs pretty much sold out a predicted 3 month stock supply in a week, worldwide. Not that niche but for £1200 desks I agree it's a small market.

Associate
I'm sure they take the opinions of the forum legions very seriously before clicking the buy button.
They're welcome to think and purchase what they want. And no not because I said so.

I'm mostly responding because you seem care about what the forum legions say, jumping on anyone who expresses a negative view of this case.

Soldato
Yes, it was part of my job the last time I checked, unfortunately.

or is it that you bought one ;).. i suppose at least its different. the case market is heading like mobile phones, a lot are looking very similar. need to bring back the desktop case, and the cube case.

I was hoping for more dual system cases. there is no upgrade path for me at all with my setup

OcUK Staff
OP
or is it that you bought one ;).. i suppose at least its different. the case market is heading like mobile phones, a lot are looking very similar. need to bring back the desktop case, and the cube case.

I was hoping for more dual system cases. there is no upgrade path for me at all with my setup

Haha, it's not my cup of tea, still in an Evolv X, firm fan of Phanteks but I have been impressed with most of the Kolink stuff this year, and the stuff releasing in the next few months too. I'm sure Phanteks will probably have something dual system in the works :)

Associate
I'd love to see more focus on small form factor matx cases. Obviously because those are my requirements but it would be great to see what's offered for itx but for matx.

Back
Top Bottom