Cyberpunk 2077

Associate
A lot of people screaming "downgrade" during the latest gameplay stream ??

Personally I havent been that impressed with the graphics in any footage I have seen - all looks very muddy to me.

Soldato
Ok, well that just got me hyped again!

Personally I think visually it looks incredible, and the level of customisation and story choices also look great. I trust CD Projekt Red to make the choices and story meaningful.

My only concern is how empty the street scenes look, both in terms of people and vehicles. Perhaps it will be a minor point, but I was hoping for something a bit more busy looking.

I really hope the combat is good, fun and rewarding as well.

Soldato
Think they’re purposely not showing the streets being rammed with pedestrians , so we can experience it for ourselves when we play ?

In any case, I can’t wait to get stuck in. And I’m not waiting for the next gen patch. Gonna be playing it day one on ps5 regardless. Then do a second play through with the NG patch :D

Associate
Yeah, another enjoyable Night City Wire. The last one too so we’ll definitely be getting the game on the 10th :D

Cool that they’ve released some of the soundtrack for streaming already.

Some sites have been playing the first 16 hrs. The guy from IGN was generally positive, stressing a slower pace than maybe some expected and not the best combat.

I’m still excited, but a little worried how it’s gonna run on my Pro. Wouldn’t be surprised if they improve performance with a few patches, as well as the usual bug fixes. If it’s really bad, I’ll just hold off until I pick up a PS5 next year.

Associate
That game looks amazing. Holy moly. December the 10th? I just arranged an upgrade to FTTP with BT today. 150mb down 30mb up, for the same price we were paying for our measly 12mb down 1.2mb up.

Go live date? 10th of December!

Ooh Yeah

Bring.

It.

On!!!

Associate
The enhanced version might just be worth the wait?

But. GTA V meets the Witcher 3 via Blade Runner?

Nah. I can't wait for this

Soldato
I’m definitely still waiting. More so all the bugs and stuff will be ironed out hopefully. Plus shiny PS5 proper upgrade. I just hope it’s not at the end of next year and is relatively early on in 2021! :eek:

Soldato
Buy this on PS5 or PC running 2K 2070S GPU ?

Any difference do you think ?
If you grab it on ps5 remember you’ll have to wait for the next gen patch which could be a few months away. ( you can of course play the PS4 version on the ps5 in the meantime with a more stable frame rate)Other than that either option would be good ?

Soldato
Really wish we had an idea of when the PS5 upgrade might happen. If its was definitely Q1 I'd probably wait, if its going to be the best part of a year then I'd keep my preorder.

Caporegime

Yup, i will be waiting until the series X patch is out.

The game will probably will be able to be had much cheaper by then anyway and im unlikely to play it twice.

I would much rather play it at 60fps potentially than have it capped or hobbled by being the x enchanced version as the one x version is supposed to be 4k30fps and there is no confirmation on whether the framerate cap can be removed.

Hopefully for the Series X we will be able to choose between 4k60fps without RT or 4k30fps with RT.

Back
Top Bottom