• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Worrying times. We live in a lovely village and know each other well. But I've never had n issue from amazon like this.

Seems on the last 2 pages alone there's a few of us.

Where do we stand legally tho. We don't have cctv to show no one turned up. And if their van popped by the house say delivered and sodded off. What do we do.

I think the onus is on them to prove it not us. I'm not annoyed because I wanted the console today I'm annoyed because now I have to waste my time chasing this **** up.

Associate
Had a few hours on it, If im being honest im a little disapointed with assassins creed, does not feel like a next gen game, infact does not look any better then the last AC game on PS4. Astros play room is fun, and does show case some of the cool futures we can hopefully expect in the future of the console. I feel the biggest upgrade so far is the controller. Feels extremely well made and comortable, Only thing is while playing astra my fingers soon got tired from the resistance on the triggers so not 100% sure how viable that will be since i can feel it might get annoying if over used in games.

Associate
Worrying times. We live in a lovely village and know each other well. But I've never had n issue from amazon like this.

Where do we stand legally tho. We don't have cctv to show no one turned up. And if their van popped by the house say delivered and sodded off. What do we do.

No idea, But our amazon drivers always take photos. We leave in a sleepy rural town.

Caporegime

I’ve lived in this street for 12 years now and know all my neighbours, they wouldn’t half inch it, they’re mostly 50+ people with a couple around my age and families.

I think the onus is on them to prove it not us. I'm not annoyed because I wanted the console today I'm annoyed because now I have to waste my time chasing this **** up.

you guys had yours pinched too?

I contacted Amazon immediately and I’ve just had an email from them asking for me to wait until the 21st to see if it turns up and if not to contact them for a replacement (like that’s gonna happen) or a refund.

Soldato
I’ve lived in this street for 12 years now and know all my neighbours, they wouldn’t half inch it, they’re mostly 50+ people with a couple around my age and families.

you guys had yours pinched too?

I contacted Amazon immediately and I’ve just had an email from them asking for me to wait until the 21st to see if it turns up and if not to contact them for a replacement (like that’s gonna happen) or a refund.

Not from Amazon but something very weird happened with my Very/Yodel one. In that it was still out for delivery at 21.15 and then showed it was delivered at 19.55 15m later. (it was not delivered here). Going to be great fun getting this sorted tomorrow, I think I'll tell Very to cancel it and just resume next year tbh, cant be dealing with the hassle.

Caporegime
Not from Amazon but something very weird happened with my Very/Yodel one. In that it was still out for delivery at 21.15 and then showed it was delivered at 19.55 15m later. (it was not delivered here). Going to be great fun getting this sorted tomorrow, I think I'll tell Very to cancel it and just resume next year tbh, cant be dealing with the hassle.

that is weird, I’m thinking the same to be honest. I was only going to play Spider-Man anyway, so I’ll just have to wait until stock is plentiful next year I think.

Associate
I've had the same crap with Amazon.

I received a notification that the driver was 7 stops away at around 8:30am, then it changed to something like "driver has more deliveries to do before reaching you", 2 minutes later I receive a delivery notification email asking how they did.

"handed to resident" apparently.

Why aren't they taking pictures of the door open like DPD, why are some people getting one time passcodes and others not?! The passcodes are brilliant as a driver can't mark an item as delivered without inputting the code.

Been on the phone and live chat countless times.

Each person telling me something different, the furthest I've gotten is a declaration form I had to fill out, basically states my name address, order number, and swearing that I did not receive the item.

While I'm annoyed I don't have the console, I'm more annoyed at the stress sorting all this out. I'd have been ok not getting a pre-order, but not having to sort all this crap out now trying to prove I don't have the item.

Back
Top Bottom