Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
My 19 year old cat died a few months ago before she was due to move with me to my new place (she stayed with my Mum as she had another cat for both company). Hadn't specifically planned to get a kitten but living alone it got very quiet so I went with it. Got her a month ago now, been great company with the new lockdown. She's a bit of a weirdo though, sleeps on her back 80% of the time.

PeN6nsT.jpg 0EdvW9E.jpg

Soldato
What a lovely kitten

PM - Ronnie doesn't mind you touching his ear providing they are OK - you can't touch his stomach or back legs though.
Have to say Ronnie looks so much better than he did yesterday - All the fur below his ears is matted by the ear drops - twice a day in left and once as a precaution in his right ear.

Associate
Six weeks ago we took the decision to finally get a cat.

Looked on the local rescue sites and found a young (18 month old) female cat who needed a new family.

Arranged to go and meet her and were surprised to find that she had an 8 week old kitten with her, so decided we couldn't split them up so they both came home to live with us.

Here's Lucy and her daughter Coco showing how much they love cardboard boxes

3f0xv0S.jpg
kEgKYze

kEgKYze

Last edited:
Man of Honour

Looked on the local rescue sites and found a young (18 month old) female cat who needed a new family.

Arranged to go and meet her and were surprised to find that she had an 18 month old kitten with her, so decided we couldn't split them up so they both came home to live with us.

3f0xv0S.jpg
kEgKYze

kEgKYze
A cat bunk bed! Lovely :)

Caporegime

Arranged to go and meet her and were surprised to find that she had an 18 month old kitten with her
Given that they are mum and daughter, I can't help but think there's something wrong with those numbers :p

Permabanned

Arranged to go and meet her and were surprised to find that she had an 18 month old kitten with her, so decided we couldn't split them up so they both came home to live with us.

3f0xv0S.jpg
kEgKYze

kEgKYze

Someone’s got the maths wrong.

Caporegime
Hey fellow kitty pleasers, does anyone have one of those cat pouch hoody things? Meowgaroo or whatever it's called.

Bella always wants to sit on my lap (a lot now I'm wfh all the time), and due to my desk being waaaay too high, my legs aren't flat and she can't get comfortable.

So before I learn to knit and make my own, can anyone recommend (from experience) one of those pouch things, or something similar?

e: Meh, bought one of these.

MINGGER Plus Size Hoody Kangaroo Pet Dog Cat Holder Carrier Coat Pouch Large Pocket Hoodie Top Hooded Pullover Jumper Sweatshirt Womens middleweight Dark Blue: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing

How could I resist buying fashionware from a company called MINGGER? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom