** LIAN-LI O11 DYNAMIC MINI NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
Now available for pre-order we have the eagerly awaited O11 Dynamic Mini from Lian-Li. With multiple configuration options out of the box, the O11 Dynamic Mini is suitable for a wide range of system builds. The rear PCI-E slots can be adjusted from the default 7-slot configuration to a 5 or 3 slot version, giving you more cooling options at the expense of motherboard size. There's some decent component support throughout, with the same distinctive look of the original O11 Dynamic, in a more compact size.

Stock is available in either Black or White variants. Unfortunately due to the issues with container shipping and arrivals at the moment, the stock is landing later than expected. There is a hope the stock will land before Xmas, but this is in no way guaranteed, hence the 4th January ETA. I predict this will be very popular so I would pre-order to avoid disappointment on the first batch arriving.

Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Mini Midi-Tower Case - Black @ £89.99 inc VAT

Versatile and compact case, adjustable expansion slot configurations, customisable to user requirements

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Mini Midi-Tower Case - White @ £89.99 inc VAT

Versatile and compact case, adjustable expansion slot configurations, customisable to user requirements

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Thank you OCUK. Myself and many others have been patiently waiting for the release of this. I pre-ordered one just after 9am this morning.
Please do all that you can to get them to us as soon as possible. Some of us have been waiting for months to complete our builds, after several release delays.
Very excited to get my hands on one.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thank you OCUK. Myself and many others have been patiently waiting for the release of this. I pre-ordered one just after 9am this morning.
Please do all that you can to get them to us as soon as possible. Some of us have been waiting for months to complete our builds, after several release delays.
Very excited to get my hands on one.

Would love to have them in earlier, but every container we have had booked in for the last month and the next 4-5 weeks has seen a delay of as little as one day, up to 2 weeks! It's an absolute nightmare frankly and the last thing we need in the peak period, but let's hope the congestion at Felixstowe eases before these are due in to port.

OcUK Staff
OP
A further 2 months until I can get my hands one one? This is getting ridiculous...

Even in a worst case scenario it's less than 2 months till stock lands. It's almost like a global pandemic and worry over the supply chain situation due to the impending post-BREXIT uncertainty has something to do with it...

Soldato
In all seriousness though, the chaos at Felixstowe is real, I live nearby and it feels like it’s on the local news daily.

Now here’s the ultimate question, this or the NR200P, there both the same price.

Associate
In all seriousness though, the chaos at Felixstowe is real, I live nearby and it feels like it’s on the local news daily.

Now here’s the ultimate question, this or the NR200P, there both the same price.
If I was doing ITX, it would be the NR200P. Much more compact. But at the cost of potential cooling offered by the 011 Mini.

Soldato

I have a NR200 now, but moving to O11 Dynamic Mini. While the NR200 is amazing case I need more room. I wanted to get a Asus rog strix 3070 or 3080 and it wont fit unless you modify it. Also thinking about going atx again next year and this case can do either.

Soldato
I've seen people using this sort of case around the forums - Is this the next version of it or something?

It's cheaper than I expected :eek: Certainly peaked my interest!

EDIT: Just seen the word "Mini"... Now I geddit :p

Last edited:

D4N

D4N

Associate
I’ve pre ordered one, but ideally would like to use the vertical gpu backplate to go with it. Any idea if these are coming in too?

Associate
I’ve pre ordered one, but ideally would like to use the vertical gpu backplate to go with it. Any idea if these are coming in too?

There's already an official one from Lian-Li, although it's pretty pricey at more than 50% of the cost of the case... There are off-brand alternatives though.

Back
Top Bottom