** LIAN-LI O11 DYNAMIC MINI NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
Now available for pre-order we have the eagerly awaited O11 Dynamic Mini from Lian-Li. With multiple configuration options out of the box, the O11 Dynamic Mini is suitable for a wide range of system builds. The rear PCI-E slots can be adjusted from the default 7-slot configuration to a 5 or 3 slot version, giving you more cooling options at the expense of motherboard size. There's some decent component support throughout, with the same distinctive look of the original O11 Dynamic, in a more compact size.

Stock is available in either Black or White variants. Unfortunately due to the issues with container shipping and arrivals at the moment, the stock is landing later than expected. There is a hope the stock will land before Xmas, but this is in no way guaranteed, hence the 4th January ETA. I predict this will be very popular so I would pre-order to avoid disappointment on the first batch arriving.

Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Mini Midi-Tower Case - Black @ £89.99 inc VAT

Versatile and compact case, adjustable expansion slot configurations, customisable to user requirements

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li O11 Dynamic Mini Midi-Tower Case - White @ £89.99 inc VAT

Versatile and compact case, adjustable expansion slot configurations, customisable to user requirements

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Nice case and good price, same as the nr200p. Personally its a bit of a big boy for me and im not too keen on having rpgb all on display like a prostitutes window box in the red light district.

Soldato
I’ve been waiting for this, but I’m left disappointed. The only thing that’s mini is the name and PSU compartment!

I have the standard O11 (Razer) which I recently retired but I’ll pass on this. They’ve tried to make it all things to all men but lost sight of the original scope.

Shame.

OcUK Staff
OP
As someone who isn't fussed about the footprint/size, what they've achieved with this case is pretty remarkable. I think it'll sell very well. HOWEVER I do agree it's not exactly a 'Mini' case. Perhaps they will go ahead with a smaller version in the future that is ITX only.

Soldato
As someone who isn't fussed about the footprint/size, what they've achieved with this case is pretty remarkable. I think it'll sell very well. HOWEVER I do agree it's not exactly a 'Mini' case. Perhaps they will go ahead with a smaller version in the future that is ITX only.

To me, it seems like an excellent attempt at reproducing the O11D for the MATX form factor. Air cooler support is better, rad support is not much worse, and it's ~18% smaller, which is about right for MATX vs ATX. Maybe that was the original intention? If so, hats off to them for adding such a high level of utility to the case.

But I'm not sure it makes as much sense in the other two configurations. For ATX, they've made the case shorter by removing the top rad location, and exchanged ATX PSU support for SFX while increasing CPU cooler height to 170mm (resulting in a case that's the same width). Are those good trade-offs? I think in most circumstances the O11D makes more sense.

And for ITX, it's just way too big. Being able to recenter the motherboard is great. It results in some crazy radiator support, which will no doubt mean there are some absolutely monstrous ITX rigs built in this case. But for most ITX builds, it's just unnecessary.

Last edited:
Associate
I loved the idea of this case. But when I saw you couldn't use atx psu I was baffled. The case is a lot bigger than many atx cases...

Back
Top Bottom