Priti Stick.

Soldato
Puppet Boris can deliver the coup de grace with a silver bullet, that would be justice.

If you wanted to pick any minister for their abrasive, self-important HP manner, who would likely to be a bully?, she'd be the favourite.

A good test for Kier, and the BBC to drive this.

The BBC won't drive this with any real conviction. They were great at driving the agenda (and rightly so) when Corbyn went rogue on the jewish people, but Patel and Johnson will get more or less a free pass on this.

Starmer/Blackford/Davey need to hammer twelve bells out of this at every opportunity both in the media an in the HoC. A Fiver says Johnson calls the parliamentary xmas break massively early to aovid scrutiny in the house on this one

Soldato
How does one just "reject" the finding of a report lol?...Lots of things id like to just "reject".

easy I rejected the findings of my medical report and carried on smoking 40 bensons a day and drinking 2 bottles of "Morinoff" Vodka a day. Was really surpised when I ended up in hospital 2 months later with a liver that had the crap beat out of it. Still think the Docs report was a load of horse **** though so I will ignore the next one too, maybe up my vodka intake to 4 bottles daily as clearly that's not the problem.....................

Soldato
Wut? Where has race been mentioned?

@plasmahal is trying this new switch-and-bait approach to trolling whereby (s)he takes a 'woke' position against 'the left' in an attempt to highlight 'the left's' failings.

See the 'They need their freedom' thread for more examples.

It's completely transparent, don't rise to it.

Associate
"Her approach on occasions has amounted to behaviour that can be described as bullying in terms of the impact felt by individuals," Sir Alex added.

"To that extent her behaviour has been in breach of the ministerial code, even if unintentionally."

However, he said there was "no evidence that she was aware of the impact of her behaviour, and no feedback was given to her at the time".

Sir Alex added there had been "different and more positive behaviour" from Ms Patel since the issues were first raised with her.

It seems harsh to sack someone for doing something that they were unaware of and for changing their behaviour after being made aware of it.

I would like to think that if I were in a situation where my behaviour was unintentionally hurting anyone, I was told about it and then changed my behaviour I would keep my job, in the same way that I would not sack any of my employees in the same situation.

Caporegime
It seems harsh to sack someone for doing something that they were unaware of and for changing their behaviour after being made aware of it.

I would like to think that if I were in a situation where my behaviour was unintentionally hurting anyone, I was told about it and then changed my behaviour I would keep my job, in the same way that I would not sack any of my employees in the same situation.

Really? She's a grown adult, she should know how her behaviour affects others by now.

Soldato
It's not exactly a secret that the civil service hates the Tories, they clearly didn't want to make things easy and quite obviously she isn't one give many *****.

Soldato
@plasmahal is trying this new switch-and-bait approach to trolling whereby (s)he takes a 'woke' position against 'the left' in an attempt to highlight 'the left's' failings.

See the 'They need their freedom' thread for more examples.

It's completely transparent, don't rise to it.

Didn't plasmahal claim that his years of posts defending Trump and attacking Trump's opponents were all trolling once it became clear that Trump had lost the election?

Man of Honour

It's a bit different if you're an MP though isn't it?

It's not exactly a secret that the civil service hates the Tories, they clearly didn't want to make things easy and quite obviously she isn't one give many *****.

Was any of this in the report?

Where are all the other tories who've had to resort to bully tactics because the civil services hates them?

Soldato

Really? She's a grown adult, she should know how her behaviour affects others by now.

Indeed. It's playground stuff: "I didn't know calling him a ginger ****** would upset him, it was just bants." :rolleyes:

She also has form for this in previous role(s), she's only 'changing her behaviour' now because there was a risk of losing her job.

Didn't plasmahal claim that his years of posts defending Trump and attacking Trump's opponents were all trolling once it became clear that Trump had lost the election?

Sounds about right.

Soldato
Was any of this in the report?

Where are all the other tories who've had to resort to bully tactics because the civil services hates them?

You've read the report yourself then, maybe you could summarise it for us?

I know the report said the people *felt* they were bullied, and that it wasn't intentional. Feeling you're bullied doesn't mean you actually are, bosses sometimes give people a hard time, it's not always tantamount to bullying though.

By the way, the thread title is blatantly racist and is poking fun at her name. Ironically the type of racist bullying she was probably subjected to in school.

Back
Top Bottom