Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
I just looked there must be at least two hundred that are £1000 upwards w
Just seen a deal with a reputable electronics supplier bundling the PS5 with a £250 monitor for £999......

edit: and they've now increased the monitor price oddly

They are out of stock , might have to pay extra and get 1 from eBay as few listed 4 miles down the road so i know i will have to pay over the retal price but i will make sure i collect and pay via paypal for protection also get proof of purchase

Associate
Hi guys, I did a order yesterday in Currys with the trick which was advised on this thread, first got email Acknowledgement, after few minutes later got email we are processing your order, few minutes later email about cancellation, then been watching Currys website and order was in processing, today early noon order is in hold, and now it’s showing me this ORDER DISPATCHED WHOHOOO, I don’t have any email with tracking yet but I guess the console will arrive in few days, somebody with same experience like me? Btw the order was made yesterday after 08:00am

Soldato
Demon souls, both completed first boss, both have the blue eyed stone - how the hell do you summon one another?

I seen it said in human form you summon and in soul mode you use the blue eyed stone :/

Soldato
In case anyone was waiting for a Black Friday deal for PS Plus, you can get 12 months for £32.34. Buy the £35 PSN top up from ShopTo for £29.85 and then buy the 25% off 12 months PS Plus deal on the PS store, then it just needs an additional £2.49.

Soldato
In case anyone was waiting for a Black Friday deal for PS Plus, you can get 12 months for £32.34. Buy the £35 PSN top up from ShopTo for £29.85 and then buy the 25% off 12 months PS Plus deal on the PS store, then it just needs an additional £2.49.
Ahh goddammit. Just bought 12 months from shopto last night as I thought it'd be a week before the PSN deals. Do I buy a second years worth, seeing as it stacks... :p

Associate
Hi guys, I did a order yesterday in Currys with the trick which was advised on this thread, first got email Acknowledgement, after few minutes later got email we are processing your order, few minutes later email about cancellation, then been watching Currys website and order was in processing, today early noon order is in hold, and now it’s showing me this ORDER DISPATCHED WHOHOOO, I don’t have any email with tracking yet but I guess the console will arrive in few days, somebody with same experience like me? Btw the order was made yesterday after 08:00am
I did the Currys trick just before 8 yesterday morning now showing dispatched on website.

Soldato
I found astrobot gave my hands quite a workout, its really amazing how well it works, especially when theres tension in something, you can imagine the possibilitys with opening doors and finding them locked and stuff like that.
Yep it's a great addition, really intrigued on future implementation in games.

Yep same proper workout, my fingers were actually starting to fatigue in some parts of the game.

Soldato

I am the same, order placed at 6:45 now dispatched but no tracking. Elsewhere I’ve heard of people in the same situation and the console has already been delivered before they receive tracking haha...so who knows?!

One thing I’m a bit confused about is Sony’s online subscriptions. It’s more straightforwards with Xbox, why can’t they just give you one single subscription service. Having PlayStation plus and now doesn’t make sense to me.

HRL

HRL

Soldato
One thing I’m a bit confused about is Sony’s online subscriptions. It’s more straightforwards with Xbox, why can’t they just give you one single subscription service. Having PlayStation plus and now doesn’t make sense to me.

PS+ = Online gaming and free games
PS Now = Streaming of current and older PS titles

Soldato
PS+ = Online gaming and free games
PS Now = Streaming of current and older PS titles

Thanks, still seems a bit odd to me. Why not offer a discount for one combined service, to make it nice and straightforwards. I’ve bought some codes for PS Plus which I think should also give me access to the new Collection? Might do for now...is Now worth it on top?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom