• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
I wonder when exactly we will see global constant availability on these CPUs, do you guys think it will be this side of xmas or first quarter of 2021?

Associate
I wonder when exactly we will see global constant availability on these CPUs, do you guys think it will be this side of xmas or first quarter of 2021?

For new orders (where you can get one), they're saying Jan - March ETA. With Xmas, Black Friday, COVID, multiple new tech products, etc. there is just too much strain on the supply chain.

Associate

From what I have been told well in to spring next year :(
Hi
at present this would be the best price, due to the demand for this, the cost of buying has increased as well as our fees - the retailers you are looking at - none have stock.
we have already been told by AMD there is one more small batch due in at the end of November then no more until the new year, this batch will not cover the pre-order AMD have from retailers.

Which is a huge kick in the nuts for me as I wanted to finish my PC before I start treatment for the big C, I need something to keep my mind off the $hit going off around me.

Soldato
@Guest2 why exacly they have time to 17/12 to ship all pre orders?
When I eventually spoke to someone after a 50 minute wait, I was told it would be 6 weeks when all pre orders would be fulfilled and shipped.
The 6 weeks was based on AMD to competitor stock availability and delivery

It may have just been bobbins but I genuinely think it was not... However I do feel this 6 weeks will slide into February or March next year

The 'AMD Ryzen 5000 Series status' does only list dates until 14/12 so maybe they will do it

Associate
Associate
Associate
well it looks like the RAM i ordered with the chip has came back in stock so looks like some shipments are coming in as this wasn't due for a little while after being put back so hopefully CPUs are following the same

Back
Top Bottom