• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I've gotten a queue update at 6 pm once, don't start screaming yet, give it a few hours.

Don't think there will be to much upset, we all know its only cancellations moving this at all.

Anyone know exactly where in the supply chain this is failing? is it covid or just underestimating pent up demand, or do we go tinfoil and say its deliberate?

Associate
Don't think there will be to much upset, we all know its only cancellations moving this at all.

Anyone know exactly where in the supply chain this is failing? is it covid or just underestimating pent up demand, or do we go tinfoil and say its deliberate?
I would not say its deliberate but i will say it sure feels like ocuk are trying to make a bigger profit from it all then thinking about how they are treating their customers.

Associate
I would not say its deliberate but i will say it sure feels like ocuk are trying to make a bigger profit from it all then thinking about how they are treating their customers.
I don't get this point of view, wouldn't they do everything to keep people from cancelling if that were the case?

Associate

I doubt it's deliberate: NVidia is not the only one having stock issues right now; it's not even just GPUs that can't meet the demand of the market, it's a whole bunch of silicon-based products, way beyond CPUs, GPUs, gaming consoles, RISCs, commercial routers, wireless modules... all having stock issues.

Associate

OC are not covered in glory granted, but even the German notifications have dried up in the last few days, I finally gave up and setup a parcel forwarder to grab something from Germany and since no drops even there. Unless the sites are getting better at watching for bots?

others are getting more than OC but not in any kind of volume you would expect months on, surely containers full should be arriving by sea now?

Associate
I don't get this point of view, wouldn't they do everything to keep people from cancelling if that were the case?
They are making a profit from the interest they are making while sitting on everyone's cash so they don't mind holding on to it but cant stop people from cancelling their orders.

Associate
I have popped in after not being in this part of the forum for a while and I see people still haven't got any cards or any sort of updates from OC. That's crazy.

My 6800XT came yesterday so no more stress for me.

Hope you all the best luck in receiving your cards soon.

Associate
I have popped in after not being in this part of the forum for a while and I see people still haven't got any cards or any sort of updates from OC. That's crazy.

My 6800XT came yesterday so no more stress for me.

Hope you all the best luck in receiving your cards soon.

Well done, tried for a 6800xt but they went even faster!

Associate
Been looking forward to this game since the 1st trailer in 2013, shame im not going to be able to play it on release since ill still be waiting for the pre ordered card. Just got to be patience i guess.

Back
Top Bottom