• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Just got mine for the Ventus, hasnt changed since last week. Past month there has been an 'Okay' amount every 2 weeks so, heres hoping for a decent amount next week

I just received it as if on que.

MSI 3080 Ventus OC
Ordered - 09/17
10/02 - 495
10/08 - 424
10/14 - 412
10/23 - 389
10/30 - 376
11/06 - 348
11/13 - 261
11/20 - 249

I went down 12 spots. I believe you might be more ahead of me. Probably 12 people behind you canceled their order and they were ahead of me. Let's hope there are several large orders coming in.

Associate
how does the queue system work? like is it based on a specific card or brand? cause there have been inconsistent numbers for the eagle oc. some guy went down by 28. I went down by 24. someone was 4th and is still 4th this week

Associate
how does the queue system work? like is it based on a specific card or brand? cause there have been inconsistent numbers for the eagle oc. some guy went down by 28. I went down by 24. someone was 4th and is still 4th this week
most of those queue changes are cancellations, that's why the discrepancy.

Associate
Queue position 751 for an Eagle OC. Not much change from last week. I'm not at all tempted to cancel my card order. I don't have the time and money to put in the effort to shop around elsewhere. I know if I cancel I'll regret it. Prices are clearly going up everywhere and I think that'll get worse as time goes on.

If I was tempted to change anything it would be to get a 3070 instead. Its not quite as powerful but its still a good card. It would do fine for playing my Flight Sim, Cyberpunk and Red Read 2. Right now its almost tempting to get a 3070 right now and sell it in 6 months and get a 3080 or even a 3090 if i saved a bit.

Associate
Just got my queue update for 3080 eagle. 167 down to 160. A little baffling since Gibbos said the had stock coming in yesterday or the day before. Also I saw someone say that they're probably holding out for early orderers to cancel so they can sell at scalped prices, im starting to believe this to be true as they've stopped posting me forum links in my update emails now and straight up sending me the cancellation form. What sort of business strategy is this? Advertising their cancellation form?! Unless like he suggested, they want us to cancel so the can sell for the higher price!!!

Back
Top Bottom