** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for the update it's appreciated.
I'm assuming there is no use in me pre-ordering for the drop next week if it doesnt cover all current pre-orders :(

The information I received on the 16th changed as instead of 6 pallets being received today to cover the majority of pre-orders the disty only received 2 pallets and shipped us those. I've forced through the orders which that stock covers.

Those customers early enough on in the queue should receive their monitors between tomorrow and Tuesday (depending upon their delivery preference and the state of our warehouse and DPD, in this, the busiest of periods).

I'm read in the news that Folkestone port is currently screwed (with a combination of Brexit stockpiling, xmas/peak quantitys of stock, and huge PPE shipments landing). These news/rumours are backed up by what I am hearing and seeing from distributors. I imagine this situation and the knock on effects down other ports and the haulage/supply chain is causing some uncertainty at the moment.

Take any eta for stock (at OCUK or elsewhere) with a huge pinch of salt.

Associate
The information I received on the 16th changed as instead of 6 pallets being received today to cover the majority of pre-orders the disty only received 2 pallets and shipped us those. I've forced through the orders which that stock covers.

Those customers early enough on in the queue should receive their monitors between tomorrow and Tuesday (depending upon their delivery preference and the state of our warehouse and DPD, in this, the busiest of periods).

I'm read in the news that Folkestone port is currently screwed (with a combination of Brexit stockpiling, xmas/peak quantitys of stock, and huge PPE shipments landing). These news/rumours are backed up by what I am hearing and seeing from distributors. I imagine this situation and the knock on effects down other ports and the haulage/supply chain is causing some uncertainty at the moment.

Take any eta for stock (at OCUK or elsewhere) with a huge pinch of salt.

Awww man thats the hype of a new monitor gone down the toilet :(

Its amazing how importing is having so many troubles at the moment, even with places in lockdown you would expect there to be less need for importing goods

OcUK Staff
OP
Awww man thats the hype of a new monitor gone down the toilet :(

Its amazing how importing is having so many troubles at the moment, even with places in lockdown you would expect there to be less need for importing goods

More places being in lockdown exacerbates the difficulties from increase in goods traffic due to brexit stockpiling and ^ PPE imports.

More traffic needs more workers, however more people are off work at the docks and in haulage companies due to having to isolate.

Associate
More places being in lockdown exacerbates the difficulties from increase in goods traffic due to brexit stockpiling and ^ PPE imports.

More traffic needs more workers, however more people are off work at the docks and in haulage companies due to having to isolate.

Don't bring logic into this :D

Associate
For those of us that didn’t win the 2 pallet lottery is there any further ETA? I May just cancel and go with a 1440p monitor - I want something to hopefully play Cyberpunk on in ultra glory :)

Associate
Rma you should be put to the front not back

Nope unfortunately not - I went through this with OCUK for my first one - asked for advanced RMA also - they said it would be ‘unfair’ to not have to join the back of the queue as people had been waiting... I did point out I had also been waiting but they didn’t budge. Luckily the day after the spicey site got some in and I got one from them - but that’s been refunded now as well.

Associate
Nope unfortunately not - I went through this with OCUK for my first one - asked for advanced RMA also - they said it would be ‘unfair’ to not have to join the back of the queue as people had been waiting... I did point out I had also been waiting but they didn’t budge. Luckily the day after the spicey site got some in and I got one from them - but that’s been refunded now as well.

For my RMA I was told on the phone by the OC person I would be put to the front of the queue - since my unit was completed knackered I would get one of the first units back in stock. Now you've been told the complete opposite. I've still not had any confirmation of a delivery out so if I am on the 2 pallet list - I expect to hear something monday.

I would be very disappointed if I dropped to the very back of the queue. I've had this ordered since sept! - a month wait for a defective unit should not put me at the back of a queue probably not getting fulfilled till 2021!

Associate
For my RMA I was told on the phone by the OC person I would be put to the front of the queue - since my unit was completed knackered I would get one of the first units back in stock. Now you've been told the complete opposite. I've still not had any confirmation of a delivery out so if I am on the 2 pallet list - I expect to hear something monday.

I would be very disappointed if I dropped to the very back of the queue. I've had this ordered since sept! - a month wait for a defective unit should not put me at the back of a queue probably not getting fulfilled till 2021!

Dear Ashley Raines,

Unfortunately yes, ideally this wouldn't be the case but we have to honor the queue.

Regards,

Aaron D

----------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to continue talking about this order, you can reply using your e-mail client.

*Please note we are unable to receive images or attachments*

You will then receive a reply via e-mail.

Alternatively, to discuss a different order please create a new Webnote: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/webnote.php
Our Address:

Overclockers UK
5 Lymedale Cross
Newcastle-under-Lyme
Staffordshire
ST5 9BT

Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
Sat 9am-5pm

Telephone: 01782444455
Overclockers UK - www.overclockers.co.uk

-------------------------
In reply to
-------------------------

Thanks - So just to check I would go to the back of the pre-order queue for any potential replacement??

Ash

Associate
Aww man, I ordered mine on the 14th of this month, so most definitely not on the 2 pallets. Shame, since I seem to have managed to acquire a RTX 3080, and now it appears the monitor will be the bottleneck

Associate
There really aren't any other 4K 120hz+ alternatives are there?
Asus and acer do a couple but the acer is stupidly expencive for what it is

ASUS ROG STRIX XG27UQ 27" 3840X2160 IPS 144HZ 1MS FREESYNC/G-SYNC COMPATIBLE HDR400 WIDESCREEN
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...atible-hdr400-widescreen-gamin-mo-0an-as.html

ACER PREDATOR X27P 27" 3840X2160 4K IPS 144HZ G-SYNC ULTIMATE WIDESCREEN LED BACKLIT GAMING MONITOR
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer...een-led-backlit-gaming-monitor-mo-14m-ac.html

Associate
Dear Krazeyivan,

The product MO-15W-LG on RMA RMA***** will be sent to you on a new order with order number ******41.

This will be despatched as soon as possible, subject to stock availability.

Regards,
Overclockers UK - Support

- Thats what I got on Nov 5th after my RMA got confirmed - I will be ringing the office on monday to get clarification on exactly where I stand.

Back
Top Bottom