Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
dBrand Swam skin :cool:

dBrand_Swarm.jpg

dod

dod

Soldato
Congrats! Shame you'll only have 3 days a year to enjoy those views. :p
nice long summer next year then :p

Looks great. Is the blue wooden structure a pergola?

Does it have a plastic roof I've always wondered why some don't have any cover like what is the point? Or do you bring out a cover in rain or winter only?

The decking looks ideal for BBQ. Look into ooni pizza oven and traeger grills both use wooden pellets so a lot easier to use than other fuels and gas is for women.
Aye, it's a pergola, as Steampunk says I'm not sure it's totally useful but time will tell. The front there is South facing so will get the sun all day. Thanks for the tips, need to get something as I've been living in a flat for the last 4 years :rolleyes:

Beautiful house! I dream of having a house with views like that :eek:

Where abouts?
I already gave my ex-wife my last one :rolleyes: Just outside Inverness :)

Soldato
You grow plants on them and they give you shade in the sun. It makes more sense if you think of them in Italy where people grow grapevines on them to turn into wine, which they then drink under the shade of the pergola during large family meals in the hot summers. In the UK, I think it's a hopeful aspiration more than a practical thing.

Not so, i grow grape vines on mine in sunny essex. Get an absoulte tonne of grapes from it every year shame we all hate wine, i end up just lazing in the garden eating the grapes!

Back
Top Bottom