** LG 27GL850 EARLY BLACK FRIDAY... BOOM... SAVE £150**

Associate
I've got a 2070 super (in the queue for a 3070 :p wwoooo) and would reccommend!

Oooh nice. Not changing my gpu, just left for my system upgrade from last year is: monitors and nvme ssd.

Still stuck on 2x 1080p monitors.
At the moment, I am researching switching from windows10 to linux.
Privacy and security reasons.
So, therefore, I really don't need a monitor upgrade, unless my current one's break down.
Tempting still though.

Associate
Oooh nice. Not changing my gpu, just left for my system upgrade from last year is: monitors and nvme ssd.

Still stuck on 2x 1080p monitors.
At the moment, I am researching switching from windows10 to linux.
Privacy and security reasons.
So, therefore, I really don't need a monitor upgrade, unless my current one's break down.
Tempting still though.

For gaming its a nice upgrade if you've got the card to run it. SSDs make such a huge difference though!
You could get it and have the 2 1080p monitors on the side!
Sorry for the late reply.

My 3070s in the mail...wwwooooo

Associate
For gaming its a nice upgrade if you've got the card to run it. SSDs make such a huge difference though!
You could get it and have the 2 1080p monitors on the side!
Sorry for the late reply.

My 3070s in the mail...wwwooooo

That's fine. I'm now ready to switch to Linux.
I'm not really bothered about Gaming, but I will try to backup some game files onto my external hdd.
Linux Mint has Steam, so I'll see how that is for Gaming.
I might have to add on a monitor upgrade.

Associate
I pre-ordered one of these a few weeks back and just had an email this morning to say it's been dispatched. Great price at the time too, I've had my eye on these for a while. Planned on a new 30 series card to pair it with but no chance of that this year so will have to see how my old faithful 970 holds up!

Associate
ETA on stock is 27th November. Hopefully sooner but not an issue really as I'm still waiting on a 3080 :D

ETA went from Nov 27th, to Dec 2nd, now it just says "Pre Order" with no ETA.

@OCUK - any idea when these will be coming in? I ordered one on 24th November hoping to have it arrive around now.
Tried to get through by phone and no reply :(

Thanks.

Associate
ETA went from Nov 27th, to Dec 2nd, now it just says "Pre Order" with no ETA.

@OCUK - any idea when these will be coming in? I ordered one on 24th November hoping to have it arrive around now.
Tried to get through by phone and no reply :(

Thanks.

Reply from CS - "expecting further stock this week which should clear the majority, if not all pending pre orders"
*fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom