• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
CX is a great tv I have the C9 and have had oleds for a few years now I have not had any screen burn or retention I don’t really take any precautions other than the built in ones on the tv. It’s used for everything including gaming.

Thank you, they do look good from what I have seen. I was looking at the C9 earlier this year from John Lewis, but it went out of stock before the new Xbox came out - I was going to get them at the same time.

What's the longest you have gamed on the and what are the built in precautions?

Soldato
A good few hours. My kids have used it gaming for long periods with friends etc.

It has auto brightness reduction for logos and something that shifts the screen image around a couple of pixels. There is also screensavers and when off it does a panel clean to help with any retention.

Associate
A good few hours. My kids have used it gaming for long periods with friends etc.

It has auto brightness reduction for logos and something that shifts the screen image around a couple of pixels. There is also screensavers and when off it does a panel clean to help with any retention.

ok, thank you that's given me a lot more confidence. On John Lewis its £1799, not a bad price to be honest.

Soldato
One X controller is also a clicky pad. 360 controller feels quite bad compared.

I think I remember you posting your dpad sounds like a mouse click, if mine was like a mouse click I would be ok with it, but mine is definitely way noisier than my mouse, do you mind posting a clip showing yours been pressed?

Permabanned
I think I remember you posting your dpad sounds like a mouse click, if mine was like a mouse click I would be ok with it, but mine is definitely way noisier than my mouse, do you mind posting a clip showing yours been pressed?

Hmm I can try. Its a loud mouse click mind. :D Though its far from obtrusive, not something that is going to bother me. Let me try and capture it.

Man of Honour
Really pleased with the Q80T and VRR.

My new chill out space.

F6-DAF88-D-7-A43-4-E98-BB5-D-DA5-A32173-F61.jpg

Soldato
she is filling up, I went through the black friday page, and realised game pass has a fair few jrpgs and strategy on there.

Queued a lot, will be interesting to see what the 2tb looks like when its all done. At least 3 or 4 are x/s optimised, so also curious if they will be dumped on internal.

https://streamable.com/wmz0ph

Is fine for me, actually probably is louder than the other 2 but it feels better.

thanks

Caporegime
Anyone got an Amazon £10 off controller code (as i understand it anyone who preordered from amazon got one)?

Would be really grateful if one is going spare/not going to be used - pm me if so.

Soldato
ok, thank you that's given me a lot more confidence. On John Lewis its £1799, not a bad price to be honest.
I recently got the 55bx as my first oled. Overall, its the happiest i have been with a new tv purchase ever.

So much so am seriously considering getting either the 65 or 55cx for living room and moving this one to bedroom , as going back to other screen just painful now - a 4 year old mid range ips screen, which i have never been particularly happy with in all the time i have owned it

The only down side to the lg's is an unfixable audio delay using any dolby digital over arc to receiver - which can no longer be fixed moving to dts as as of this year they are no longer supporting dts

There is ways to improve it, but not 100% fix

Soldato
Played a bit of state of decay last night. Stopped just at the barn for the sniper quest. Start playing today and it loads the game from scratch (no quick resume), I no longer have the quest and the car i drove to the barn in has disappeared. Wtf.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Played a bit of state of decay last night. Stopped just at the barn for the sniper quest. Start playing today and it loads the game from scratch (no quick resume), I no longer have the quest and the car i drove to the barn in has disappeared. Wtf.

With state of decay, unless you actually complete that mission before you save and quit out, it wont be there when you get back. Quests are random, it may appear again later, but unless you do a mission in a play session, don't expect it there when you close the game and open it back up the next time.

Soldato
up to 4.4% used now on 2TB drive. At a quick guess I reckon I have queued anywhere from about 500 gig up to about a TB. Cannot seem to find download queue option on console to check.

Back
Top Bottom